• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    So...I don't usually post stuff like this but tonight I feel compelled to. The family of a co-worker suffered an unimaginably tough loss on Tuesday; a 17 yr old daughter passed away. Without saying too much, I can say that the girl was attacked 2 years ago by 4 boys and never told her family until last week. The four young "men", after abusing her, spent two years taunting, bullying, and threatening her. Tuesday evening this very sweet young lady reached her breaking point and made the choice not to endure any more pain.

While the Hendricks Co Sheriffs Dept has names, texts, voicemails, etc and are actively investigating, the family is struggling with a loss that can't be understood by those of us fortuntate enough not to have experienced it in our own lives.

This is a good, solid, hardworking family and if you're so inclined, any sort of donation to the Go Fund Me link below would be greatly appreciated. I've asked everyone I know that uses Twitter, Facebook, etc. to share the link and hopefully, we can help ease the financial burden they're facing, even though the heartache will remain.

If you can't donate, I'd ask that you at least take a second and pray (if you're so inclined) or send positive thoughts their way.

https://www.gofundme.com/2j1muo4

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    This is a worthy post for my one thousand. Prayers their way and contributing to their fund. It breaks my heart that these animals continue to live normal lives. They will receive their judgement eventually...if not in this life, certainly in the next.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Just a quick update; the fund is still about $2500 short of reaching the $10k goal. The funeral expenses alone are going to be just over $10k and the family only had a $2k life insurance policy. With the very large medical bills they incurred the week before, needless to say that they are in serious financial trouble. If you're one of the over 20,000 INGO members, and have considered a donation, in any dollar amount, now's the time.

Nothing we can do will begin to ease the pain and anguish the family is feeling but maybe we can at least help to ease some of their monetary concerns. If you're on the fence about making a donation, and if it makes any difference, the family are gun-owners and 2A friendly.

Top Bottom