• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Because it is often not in their policy and they want to unnecessarily complicate my life. Speissberger's Veto.

Sounds like you handled it as well as you could.

"Do I need to call the police?" I mean, what can you say to a harpoon other than "no thank you".:dunno:

"If its all about YOUR needs, then if you must, you must. I thought banking was a service industry and I came in for some service."

Does getting screwed by your bank count as getting " serviced"?

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    I find it comical that people who feel they must parade around with openly carried weapons to scare off bad guys, largely because of a lack of trust of their fellow man, get butthurt so easily when someone whose life does not necessarily revolve around guns becomes uneasy at a total stranger with a weapon.

I suppose some people just can't see themselves as other see them.

Man, I wish we still had negative rep here. How the hell did you get all that rep with only 30-odd posts?

EDIT: Oh, so it was a previously banned, and again banned, troll guy. Hm.

So. Something is seriously screwed up with the rep system here, then, if a pre-banned troll can, in only 37 posts, get that much rep. Seriously. Mods, you should look into that. (In your copious spare time, I know... ;) )

Also: I, too, would like a follow-up on what happened when the manager was called.

Last edited:

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Man, I wish we still had negative rep here. How the hell did you get all that rep with only 30-odd posts?

EDIT: Oh, so it was a previously banned, and again banned, troll guy. Hm.

So. Something is seriously screwed up with the rep system here, then, if a pre-banned troll can, in only 37 posts, get that much rep. Seriously. Mods, you should look into that. (In your copious spare time, I know... ;) )

Also: I, too, would like a follow-up on what happened when the manager was called.

The only thing rep is good for anymore on this site is to fill in the empty space below your post count and the Online/offline indicator. If you want rep you can go onto one of those rep threads and pass it around all day long. It's worth nothing. In fact, rather than colored stars it should be colored monopoly money icons. That would at least make it fun and get the point across that it is not worth anything.:cool:

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I checked Huntington Banks policy and in Indiana it is this.....There is no rule against carrying a firearm into their banks unless it is a branch with the secured vestibule then no weapons are allowed.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I checked Huntington Banks policy and in Indiana it is this.....There is no rule against carrying a firearm into their banks unless it is a branch with the secured vestibule then no weapons are allowed.

Thanks! I plan on staying with my bank and hopefully I can become better aquainted with the teller that had an issue with me carrying even when it is allowed. If she still doesn't get over it then, well, she can blow smoke. It won't bother me.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Thanks! I plan on staying with my bank and hopefully I can become better aquainted with the teller that had an issue with me carrying even when it is allowed. If she still doesn't get over it then, well, she can blow smoke. It won't bother me.

Just give me the details of your issue and I will take care of it. Time, place, and who gave you a problem. No one will get fired or anything but they need to know that they are incorrect.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Huh, walked in paid CC bill walked out of 5/3 in Fishers 116th st by Mickey D's.......never thought twice about Mr. Glock on my hip. Never do.

Top Bottom