• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndianaBoy79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2009
    Boise, ID
    Just recently found your site from a link on OCDO. I live in Idaho now but lived in Indiana most of my life and still keep up to date on issues affecting hoosiers. Talk to you soon!

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Just recently found your site from a link on OCDO. I live in Idaho now but lived in Indiana most of my life and still keep up to date on issues affecting hoosiers. Talk to you soon!

:welcome:
    Tell us more about Idaho, It's one of the states that I've considered moving to. Thoughts ?

G-Niner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Welcome aboard! I'm stuck here in Hoosierland but fly into your fair city at least once a year to visit son number one in Mountain Home. Love that area. So many things to see and do within a days drive from there.

Buckaroo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    NWI
    Welcome, my son is thinking about attending Boise State. We sure miss the West!

Please do not post regarding the following:
    1) Anything about the weather
    2) How few bugs there are
    3) How much hunting there is
    4) How nice it is to be able to go out your back door and enjoy the mountains
    5) How you cannot believe that you stayed in Indiana all these years when Idaho
    was there waiting for you to come and enjoy
    6) How we should all move to Idaho (I know it is true but that is not the point!)
    7) How great the job opportunities are there
    8) How your car doesn't rust anymore
    9) How low your taxes are now
    10) How nice it was/is/will be outside

Enjoy!

Buckaroo (who is in no way jealous of your situation)

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Welcome!
    I worked for Albertsons for 2 years in PR, I used to get out to the corporate office in Boise every now and then, also would get to the Meridian/Nampa area once in a while too, I miss it lots!
    Idaho is BEAUTIFUL, especially Coeur d'Alene !
    :rockwoot:Here is a picture of my office when I worked for them!
    albertsons.jpg

Last edited:

IndianaBoy79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2009
    Boise, ID
    :welcome:
    Tell us more about Idaho, It's one of the states that I've considered moving to. Thoughts ?

It was the best thing I could have done. I miss some people in Indiana, but I really love Idaho. There is a much more independent mindset here, and taking responsibility for your own safety with firearms isn't frowned upon. The local sherrif's office offers a great class (for free) about concealed/open carry and encourages citizen carry. The laws are sane, housing affordable, food cheap, and outdoor recreation is plenty. Do let me know if any of you ever come visit... we'll go whistle-pigin.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    It was the best thing I could have done. I miss some people in Indiana, but I really love Idaho. There is a much more independent mindset here, and taking responsibility for your own safety with firearms isn't frowned upon. The local sherrif's office offers a great class (for free) about concealed/open carry and encourages citizen carry. The laws are sane, housing affordable, food cheap, and outdoor recreation is plenty. Do let me know if any of you ever come visit... we'll go whistle-pigin.

FIELD TRIP!!! :rockwoot:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom