How would you react if you met this guy at the range.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Document it and ensure his membership is revoked. That would not be tolerated at MCF&G.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I'd make sure to tell everyone I know that this is NOT how to behave at a public range. However, if people want to be stupid and ignorant on private property, I'm not about to tell them what to do.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Jesus. How have those people not been shot. The one in the room just made me crindge. Id be pissed as hell if someone was lighting off rounds in my house, even if it is at books.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I dont think this kind of people go to public ranges anyway.
    But if I were to meet this guy at the range I would probably lecture him about gun safety and a few other things, call the range master and have him kicked out of the range.
    This guy should read more books instead of shooting them.
    No to mention that its this kind of idiots who get media attention and make the general public think that all gun owners are dangerous with guns.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You could walk though their gene pool and not get your socks wet!! natural selection should take care of them before they can reproduce!! Or lets hope anyway!!

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I would question the intelligence of anyone who EVER thought this kids video's were anything, but hurtful to 2A causes.

Even cutting out the audio (as childish as it is) doesn't help this train wreck.

Posting it on INGO does nothing, but help this tool get unneeded attention.:noway:

walker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Terre Haute
    They think it is all fun and games, untill someone gets hurt. But when someone does get hurt, I'm sure the lawyers will have evidence to rely on. People like this shouldn't be aload in public, let alone on a range.

Top Bottom