• SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Only great minds can read this

This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    YAWN!!!!! This is older then the boogers under the old station wagon seat my folks had about 25 yrs ago....

I am pertty srue tihs has been posetd sevearl tiems on here last time by me and Pami poitned out like trhee other post then...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    YAWN!!!!! This is older then the boogers under the old station wagon seat my folks had about 25 yrs ago....

I am pertty srue tihs has been posetd sevearl tiems on here last time by me and Pami poitned out like trhee other post then...

meh. :poop: happens. You gotta amdit it's petrty fnuny toughh!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Really reading is just word recognition, not spelling, thats why people can read an entire page just by running one or two fingers down the page, first words then combination of words. Speed reading is actually very interesting.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Kind of reminds me of the way a lot of posters spell anyhow. :laugh:

fi ouy nac eard hist uoy rae lealyr edirw. :):

I'm pretty weird so your incoherent spelling techniques are no match for my strangeness! Bwahahaha :laugh:

New to me.;)
    Kinda like speed reading... just blur thru the text and you can acheive about 90% retention rate.

I find that this is pretty much true. I can do this with most things, especially this forum, but I will reread things that are quite interesting. Like Jerry Young's stories. Those are just too good to speed through!

I took a speed reading class in Jr. High.

Didn't know they offered classes like this before college. :dunno: I never took one, but I guess it just comes natural to me... :dunno:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Tihs.

searchfirst9bc6hm-1.gif

:)

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Only great minds can read this

This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

How weird IS THIS??? ... Because I was thinking yesterday of posting this exact type of thread... the OCD got me thinking to do it yesterday, but I resisted.

So, I'm as weird as YOU, it appears. (God help BOTH of us!! but mainly ME)

Sinner Man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Kind of reminds me of the way a lot of posters spell anyhow. :laugh:

fi ouy nac eard hist uoy rae lealyr edirw. :):

First and last letters need to be in the correct spot...

I was only going to make red what you did not get right. sorry it turned into the whole sentence!

:):

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    First and last letters need to be in the correct spot...

I was only going to make red what you did not get right. sorry it turned into the whole sentence!

:):

No. :n00b: you missed the joke.
    I was taking the concept to the next level.

Hence if you can read this you are really weird. :laugh:

Top Bottom