• ...and so much more!
  • r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    Never behind a prius unless I'm driving a big rig and can get right behind them with my brights on,

Usually a teenager in a junk pickup truck with a pair of nuts hanging from the hitch is a good call

My wife's car is a Prius - I drive it sometimes. You must drive a GREAT BIG PICKUP TRUCK WITH THOSE SEXY BIG TIRES. My (male equipment) is big enough - I don't have to try to compensate. Oh, my daily driver is a BMW.

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I always pick the right lane. That way if either vehicle is turning without using that fancy indicator light I don't get stuck behind the one waiting for oncoming traffic to clear

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    My wife's car is a Prius - I drive it sometimes. You must drive a GREAT BIG PICKUP TRUCK WITH THOSE SEXY BIG TIRES. My (male equipment) is big enough - I don't have to try to compensate. Oh, my daily driver is a BMW.

I do believe he's talking about a Tractor/Trailer, commonly called a Big Rig because, well they are big. Nothing to do with "male equipment".

Oh and to stay on topic, I choose the lane I'm not in, because whatever lane I choose, 85% of the time, its the slow one.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    • Call both drivers on their mobile phones.
    • Inquire regarding their intentions, reaction times, and reflex efficiency.
    • Do calculations.
    • Switch from the side you're on to the other side.
    • Drive forward when the vehicle in front of you moves out of the way.

rhino out!

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    The wrong one. Inevitably, as surely as the earth will continue to hurtle through space, I will pick the WRONG one.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I get behind the car in the slow lane. Inevitably, the driver in the fast lane is in a rush and also on her cellphone, the driver in the slow lane is ready to go, having just executed a pass and having returned to the correct lane. Handicap plates negate this reasoning.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    1 car in each lane in front of me, there's a myriad of factors. I'd say I bat pretty well over 500. There's one particular intersection on the way home, I will only get in the left lane if there's enough cars in the right that I know won't get through in one light cycle. I usually won't get in the left lane even if I can be the first. About 150 yards from the intersection, there's a gas station on the left where people will turn and there's no turn lane. Even if I can be the first at the light, somebody from the right will turn on red and wait to turn into the gas station blocking my way. There's 2 more high traffic turns to the left just beyond the gas station as well.

If I'm the first at the light for either lane and the right lane is also the right turn lane, I'll pull into the left. That way whoever is next in the right lane can turn on red without having to wait on the light.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    1 car in each lane in front of me, there's a myriad of factors. I'd say I bat pretty well over 500. There's one particular intersection on the way home, I will only get in the left lane if there's enough cars in the right that I know won't get through in one light cycle. I usually won't get in the left lane even if I can be the first. About 150 yards from the intersection, there's a gas station on the left where people will turn and there's no turn lane. Even if I can be the first at the light, somebody from the right will turn on red and wait to turn into the gas station blocking my way. There's 2 more high traffic turns to the left just beyond the gas station as well.

If I'm the first at the light for either lane and the right lane is also the right turn lane, I'll pull into the left. That way whoever is next in the right lane can turn on red without having to wait on the light.

:):....OK

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    If I'm going to turn left a few miles down the road the left lane, right the right lane. I tend to plan my turns before I leave so it takes as little lane maneuvering and frustration as possible before I get to my destination.

Top Bottom