• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    My 6 year old, Xander got home from school today and had a paper in his bag labeled, "How Mrs. Memmer's class will make their turkeys."

Apparently, you've been going it wrong all along. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. I was in tears.

Ayden: Cook it in the microwave for 3 minutes. That's what the guy on the radio said.

Rachel: Boil it.

Chance: Get out a plate, cook it for 13 minutes. Put those white things on the turkey's legs so it doesn't escape.

Dax: Take the bones out and bake it.

Madison: Cut the turkey's feathers off. Cut the head off and bake it for 9 minutes.

Amaya: Get milk on the turkey, put some salt and pepper. Bake it for 50 ours and eat it!

Sarah: Pour some salt and cut up the turkey. Put it on a plate and put it in the oven for 31 minutes.

Emily: Put cinnamon on the turkey. Put it in the oven for 13 minutes.

Kai: Get the salt, put the turkey on a plate and take it off the plate. Add more salk and pepper and bake it for 13-30 hours.

Celia: Get the turkey and put it in the oven for 25 minutes. Then put the turkey on a bow and arrow over boiling water. Eat it.

Bella: Get a knife and cut the turkey. Get the bones and put them on a plate. Add salt and pepper. Put it in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!

Ashlynn: Put it in the oven for 3 minutes. Put butter and sticks on the bottom.

Abby: Get the bones out, cut the head off and cut the feathers. Bake it for 3 minutes.

Haley: Get salt, catch the turkey and but it in the oven for 13 minutes. Cut it up and eat it.

Jayden: Get a knife and cut the turkey. Get the bones out and enjoy.

Tianna: Put cheese, grapes and noodles on the turkey. Cook it outside for 15-20 seconds. How you are ready to eat.

Phoenix: Get pepper and put the meat in it. Cook it in the oven for 3 minutes.

Joey: Put oil on it. Then you but it in the oven for 80 seconds and then it's ready to eat!

Isabelle: Put it in the oven for 3 minutes.

Xander: Put it in the oven, pull the feathers off and kill the turkey. Then it's ready!

Jacie: You put milk on it and you let it back for 9 seconds. Then, you put dip on it and you eat it.

Holden: Put a hole in the meat and get the bones. Put the bones in the hole in the meat. Cook it for 5 minutes.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    And only the kid of the guy with guns comes out and says to "kill" the turkey... :):

Cute stuff.

I've been prepping everything for the last few hours...My Dad even stopped by to help, which was awesome (Mom and Kara were out Christmas shopping, not that they can cook anyway.:):)

The bird has been brining since yesterday in our spare fridge and I let Xander know about it...When I showed it to him he was quite disappointed it didn't have a head that he could cut off.:laugh:

Only AFTER putting it in the oven and taking off its feathers:lmfao:

Oven, feathers, death...What a way to die!:rofl:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    That stuff always cracks me up!

There used to be a radio show several years back that would read answers submitted on tests by elementary school kids. In one segment, they were reading answers on a religion test from St.Johns in Goshen. The question was about the birth of Jesus and the answer they were looking for was the reason "Immaculate Conception".
    The answer on one quiz was, "Mary had Jesus because she had an Immaculate Contraption."
    I was driving when I heard that... dang near had to pull over. Cracked me UP!! :D

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Words from the mouths of babes. This is why I love working in an elementary school!!!
    This is a interview with some elementary students about Thanksgiving. Too funny!

[ame]http://youtu.be/upVke8zjDTo[/ame]

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Benny, you're not in Carmel, are you?

Nope, SWI (Newburgh)...Why?

I'm hosting the first of 4 thanksgiving get-togethers and I just read this to everyone a bit ago. They were all laughing pretty hard.

I was up until almost 3:00 cooking (smoking the turkey) and then started cooking again around 8:00. Now I'm relaxing, watching the football game and playing around on the computer. I don't care that I still have a house full of guests, they can fend for themselves.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    Anyone remember Art Linkletter and his show "Kids Say The Darndest Things"? I think Bill Cosby did a modern version several years ago.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Nope, SWI (Newburgh)...Why?

I'm hosting the first of 4 thanksgiving get-togethers and I just read this to everyone a bit ago. They were all laughing pretty hard.

I was up until almost 3:00 cooking (smoking the turkey) and then started cooking again around 8:00. Now I'm relaxing, watching the football game and playing around on the computer. I don't care that I still have a house full of guests, they can fend for themselves.

Got a Xander on the bus in 1st grade. Not that common a name, was wondering if we'd been meeting frequently without knowing it.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    If there is one thing I know from having nephews ranging from 1-6, they have NO sense of time. I live 3 hours from them and they don't quite comprehend that it's not just a quick drive to my house. They always want to come over just to see me etc... they know time in "movies". That will take us 2 movies to get there...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    If there is one thing I know from having nephews ranging from 1-6, they have NO sense of time. I live 3 hours from them and they don't quite comprehend that it's not just a quick drive to my house. They always want to come over just to see me etc... they know time in "movies". That will take us 2 movies to get there...

The other day I asked Xander to guess how old Kara and I are...

His answers?

Me: 81

Kara: 13.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    My 6 year old, Xander got home from school today and had a paper in his bag labeled, "How Mrs. Memmer's class will make their turkeys."

Apparently, you've been going it wrong all along. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. I was in tears.

Ayden: Cook it in the microwave for 3 minutes. That's what the guy on the radio said.

Rachel: Boil it.

Chance: Get out a plate, cook it for 13 minutes. Put those white things on the turkey's legs so it doesn't escape.

Dax: Take the bones out and bake it.

Madison: Cut the turkey's feathers off. Cut the head off and bake it for 9 minutes.

Amaya: Get milk on the turkey, put some salt and pepper. Bake it for 50 ours and eat it!

Sarah: Pour some salt and cut up the turkey. Put it on a plate and put it in the oven for 31 minutes.

Emily: Put cinnamon on the turkey. Put it in the oven for 13 minutes.

Kai: Get the salt, put the turkey on a plate and take it off the plate. Add more salk and pepper and bake it for 13-30 hours.

Celia: Get the turkey and put it in the oven for 25 minutes. Then put the turkey on a bow and arrow over boiling water. Eat it.

Bella: Get a knife and cut the turkey. Get the bones and put them on a plate. Add salt and pepper. Put it in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!

Ashlynn: Put it in the oven for 3 minutes. Put butter and sticks on the bottom.

Abby: Get the bones out, cut the head off and cut the feathers. Bake it for 3 minutes.

Haley: Get salt, catch the turkey and but it in the oven for 13 minutes. Cut it up and eat it.

Jayden: Get a knife and cut the turkey. Get the bones out and enjoy.

Tianna: Put cheese, grapes and noodles on the turkey. Cook it outside for 15-20 seconds. How you are ready to eat.

Phoenix: Get pepper and put the meat in it. Cook it in the oven for 3 minutes.

Joey: Put oil on it. Then you but it in the oven for 80 seconds and then it's ready to eat!

Isabelle: Put it in the oven for 3 minutes.

Xander: Put it in the oven, pull the feathers off and kill the turkey. Then it's ready!

Jacie: You put milk on it and you let it back for 9 seconds. Then, you put dip on it and you eat it.

Holden: Put a hole in the meat and get the bones. Put the bones in the hole in the meat. Cook it for 5 minutes.

Thanks Benny.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom