• How often do you bathe?

• Total voters

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Today was a 3-shower day. One in the AM, one after 3h yard work since we hit the Colts thing, and one after second bout of yard work. I have showered four times in one day as my record

I waited for the 1500 to pass to ask this...

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Shower at least once a day usually. There are some days that I'll fall asleep before I get the chance to shower or some mornings that I hit snooze 1 to many times and don't have time to shower. So I voted 4-6/week.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    When I was younger, I would shower every day. Now it is about every other day. If I do every day, then my skin dries out so bad.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    4-6/week, but I accidentally voted 1/week. I bathe when I get home from work and then that works for me until I get home from work the next day and sometimes more if I work/play outside or feel extra gross.

I know it's unhealthy for your skin to shower every day but I can't stand smelling like butt unless it's for a good reason.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Why would anyone ask that question on a gun owners forum, or anywhere on the web? Sheesh! How about a poll on potty visits? Do the mods not pay attention to this stuff?

Get a life folks!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    At risk of loosing points on the man card I let the wife but the soaps and products for the shower. Use the right soap and your skin is good to go even a 2 showers a day.
    My skin used to get very dry if I showered daily and sometimes twice due to hard work or play. Not now.
    And in response to above post^^^^^^^^^^Poddy as required.........................:D

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    I work around birds that could potentially bring something home to my own parrot, and I work outside in the heat, so I generally shower twice a day.

Once in the morning to make sure I look fresh and clean FOR work, and once as soon as I get home to defunk myself FROM work, and to wash off any potentially infectious disease.

Great fun.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Why would anyone ask that question on a gun owners forum, or anywhere on the web? Sheesh! How about a poll on potty visits? Do the mods not pay attention to this stuff?

Get a life folks!

Meanie. 1500 threads always mention how no one ever showers. I'll be sure to run my threads by you first next time.

I wasn't asking about just a bath per se...

bathe[ beyth ]
    verb (used with object)
    1. to immerse (all or part of the body) in water or some other liquid, for cleansing, refreshment, etc.
    2. to wet; wash.
    3. to moisten or suffuse with any liquid.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Get a life folks!

Yeah, but I was about to get in the shower, so what needs to be done here?

Top Bottom