• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    i wake up at 8:00am and im sick so back to sleep i try and go. not so fast my wife and my five yr old emma need to get ready for church. so between emma and her loving nature to check on her sick daddy , the hair dryer,the shower,the running up and down up and down up and down the stairs. i finaly hear the door shut and it gets quite. i roll over and get comfy and then WAM CRUNCH BANG PAUUUUUUUSE____________ WAM BANG BOOM POW! now its quite again. i never move i just wait. click the lock on the door makes a noise and here comes my wife up the stairs and into the bedroom. i open an eye and see her shaking, and i say wrecked the car?yep. into my truck? yep.then i ask and then what else?and she says "then i got out and thought it was in park but it was in reverse and it took off across the street and hit the nieghbors truck".i love my wife but at times i think why me dear lord why :laugh:

my wife and emma are fine :rockwoot:and the cars well they can be fixed!
    thought id share now i think im going back to bed!

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    That story should win some sort of prize!

Thanks for the strangely humorous tome. This is one of those days best left unremembered. :D

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I didn't laugh, but thats likely because I'm sick myself, but I don't have an option of going in to work. I don't have enough sick days to stay home. I'd rather save them up just in case something happens and I get extremely sick.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    It's good to hear everyone is okay and uninjured.

But, Valentine's Day is near, and you can probably finesse this into something you really, really want. Don't be ashamed to guilt your wife into something. My fiance' does it to me all the time.

Try this line:

"Well honey, I was going to ____________________ but you damaged two cars so I can't do that now."

Of course, it could backfire, and she could respond by saying something along the lines of:

"Jesus H! That was three days ago! Why are you still holding that over my head?!?"

Still, it's worth a shot.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom