• ...and so much more!
  • How many rounds have you fired?

• Total voters

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    When you say "rounds" exactly what ordnance is covered? For example should I count 106mm?

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Over fifty years of shooting, I started at about ten. Some of it very heavy shooting for years, I could not begin to count. Millions? I think over that. I use to get most of my ammo for free for a lot of years. I voted infinity just because I have no idea but I know it is a very lot. Think a few thousand a week for many years.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I have fired 7. Exactly 7. That is how many bullets fit into the gun I bought. It ran out of bullets and I was too cheap to buy a new gun to keep on shooting. Seems like an expensive sport if the guns run out of ammo and have to be replaced so often.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i picked over 1 million. i am counting my military experience and i can't count the number of spendex's we did (though i think i spelled it wrong) for training. man i remember one firefight in afghanistan that literally lasted for 4 days in the chora valley. the only time we stopped fighting was when they were praying. we literally ran 2 specter gun ships dry in 1 day (which according to the pilots it was rare to run one dry and they had never seen 2 go dry before). we got so many air drop resupplies i can't count. all i know is when we finally took the valley, literally our fighting positions you couldn't see the ground anymore it was all brass and not just a light cover but you had to dig down to see it lol. ahhh the good times and mix that will all i shot as a civilian man its a lot of ammo for sure

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Not as much as I would like. Now that my Mom has been going with Dad and I. We have to help her more, until she gets the hang of things. That and my Dad can not handle the heat much after his surgery. I have school on Tuesdays, and Thursdays so that takes Atterbury out of the question for me. I'm looking at joining the Hoosier Hills Gun Club, so I can get trigger time during the winter months!

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Detroit
    I voted 50,000 100,000 as a conservative estimate as I've been Shooting/Hunting for 15+ years on average I put 5,000+ rounds down range each year. Best theapy I've ever had getting out to the range putting rounds on target nothing like it.....:ar15:

Top Bottom