• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • greyfox1757

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Rossville, Indiana
    I remember the day that i said i only wanted 4-5 guns.lol. It DOES NOT stop at those numbers. For every one gun you buy there is another two or three that you say and think to your self man that would be fun to shoot and own also. Before you know it your closet is a built in lock down gun case and your wife is packing up and leaving. But I have 8 as of right now but you can bet by the end of the year it will be around 12.

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    T/C Contenders and Encores are a great way to keep numbers down and capability up. Short of a firefight there are very few tasks that cannot be accomplished with 2 receivers.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I fired a handgun for the first time about 3 years ago. I bought my fist pistol a little less than 2 years ago. At the time I intended for it to me my only gun. I acquired five more in the next year and a half. I'm going to try to keep the total under 10.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    you see....I was out fishing and then heard something fall in the water from the boat...it was way too deep for me to jump in and go diving down to find...I just couldn't justify buying any more....REALLY....I've practiced that one over and over.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    How many??

I correlate guns as tools=each one has a different job to do. As a retired GM Master Technician I have a large set of Snap-On tools.
    Each of these tools have a different job to do, just as each of my guns have a different job to do.
    I doubt that I'll live long enough to have as many guns as I have tools, but I'm going to try??:dunno:

1LuvGuns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Anderson, IN
    How many guns do I own? It depends... The number shrinks and grows depending on my interests. As another forum member said it's between 15 and 30. I have a safe large enough to hold them with room to spare. My next interest may be to see how many guns it takes to fill my safe to capacity.... :D

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I have been considering getting into guns, but I think they're dangerous and I don't want to kill anyone. What would you recommend for a complete noob like myself?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    They HAVE been accurately counted before. I'm not doing that again for a while. I will say that I'm now shopping for yet another safe. :cool:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    :dunno: I don't know, it's been a few years since I've counted them and I forget now. It has to be somewhere near 300,000. I just don't really know...

Oh wait, this is the "How Many Guns Do You Own" thread, not the "How Many Rounds of Ammo Do You Have" thread...

Uh, I don't know the answer to that question either, but I think it's somewhere north of 1 and south of 200. :dunno:

Top Bottom