How many different HK pistols do you own?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How many different HK pistols do you own?

• Total voters

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have an HK USP in .45 ACP and an HK 416 in .22 LR. Both are reliable and straight shooters. Not my favorites but I enjoy shooting them when I can get them away from my kids.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Here is my HK P30. Love the grip, my only dislike would be the trigger. I have been thinking about switching variants to a light double action only :dunno: anyone have any suggestions or advice?
    picture.php

I have always wanted a P7, just haven't been in the right place with the right amount of cash. The other HK on my wish list is the HK45.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Here is my HK P30. Love the grip, my only dislike would be the trigger. I have been thinking about switching variants to a light double action only :dunno: anyone have any suggestions or advice?

I had Bill Springfield do a trigger job on mine. It wasn't a target trigger by any means, but he did smooth it up nicely. If you google his name you will find his website.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I love my HK firearms. Not had a single malfunction from any of them. They're my favorite by far in handguns. (Note: 9mm Shield continues to inch up to fav. status).

P30S 9mm
    P30 40 S&W
    HK45C (Black)
    Forthcoming....HK45C in FDE (part of group buy, another site)

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    Had a P30l, I hated teh DA trigger, and trigger shape. I shot my G19 faster and more accuratley so the p30 went bye bye, looking at an expert in .40.

packin24/7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    I have a USP-C 45 V1 KI date code =1998 I bought new and well over 7000 - 8000 rounds through it and 0 problems . The only thing I have done is replace the springs twice not because of malfunctions Just maintenance /paranoia . I have to say it has made me a better shooter if you can master that horrible trigger that the H&K ‘S have you can shoot any thing and not complain about it LOL

Top Bottom