How many different HK pistols do you own?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How many different HK pistols do you own?

• Total voters

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Just throwing some love out there for HK!!! After you vote list the different model/models you own or just maybe your favorite.
    -P2Ksk 9 V2
    -P2Ksk 40 V3
    -USP Tactical 45 V1
    -USP Compact 40 V1
    -P30 9 V3

My favorite as of right now:
    picture.php

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

GustavHalbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    I own several HK firearms. From the companys humble post war beginnings with the HK4, through todays USP and longarms. You might say they do "do" it for me. Being a fan of German engineering, I have always gravitated toward Heckler & Koch....and never been disappointed.

I have several firearms from other makers but, my H&K's are in my permanent collection to be passed to the next generation.

I highly recommend them.

-G

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    H&K makes a great pistol. I have a USP .40 Compact, and a P7 Saxony trade in squeeze cocker.

Go used, and you won't go broke getting an H&K. That's what I did; new was out of my price range.....

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    No desire for one of their pistols, though if someone gave me one, I would probably keep it and not sell it.:D I wil be purchasing one of their rifles soon though. (Well at least a copy of one).

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    What they said.

Ive never cared for HKs (lack of) ergos. And the dumb hard to reach finger pinching, lever instead of a mag release button :noway:

Expensive mags? Not really, the only expensive mags are for the 45ACP models. I usually spend $30 or less for my USP Compact, P30, or P2ksk mags. Plus, the USP compact mags work quite nicely in the P2Ksk with a X-Grip.

Lack of Ergos?:dunno: Really?? The P2K, P2sk, P30, and HK 45 all have ambidextrous slide stops/mag releases. Ambi safeties can also be installed. A simple fix on the P2K, P2sk, and USPs for that "hard to find" mag release is one of these for $23.95. Takes a whole minute if that.
    HK Mag Release | HK extended mag release - HKPARTS.NET
    Put thousands of rounds through all my HKs and never had my finger pinched once. The LEM can be finely tuned also which presents the shooter with a lot more options in terms of trigger pull. People that knock on these probably haven't ever really spent much trigger time behind them anyways
    :twocents:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Expensive mags? Not really, the only expensive mags are for the 45ACP models. I usually spend $30 or less for my USP Compact, P30, or P2ksk mags. Plus, the USP compact mags work quite nicely in the P2Ksk with a X-Grip.

Lack of Ergos?:dunno: Really?? The P2K, P2sk, P30, and HK 45 all have ambidextrous slide stops/mag releases. Ambi safeties can also be installed. A simple fix on the P2K, P2sk, and USPs for that "hard to find" mag release is one of these for $23.95. Takes a whole minute if that.
    HK Mag Release | HK extended mag release - HKPARTS.NET
    Put thousands of rounds through all my HKs and never had my finger pinched once. The LEM can be finely tuned also which presents the shooter with a lot more options in terms of trigger pull. People that knock on these probably haven't ever really spent much trigger time behind them anyways
    :twocents:

I never said that they were bad guns or that they arent worth the money. I just dont care for them. They dont fit my hand very well and I just personally prefer a button to the lever mag release. Also Im right handed so all the Ambi stuff doesnt do anything for me except make the gun look clustered IMHO.

I cant honestly say a whole lot about them being too expensive or having expensive mags bc I own 4 Sigs.

If you like them then thats great! Ive shot them before, though admittedly not much, and personally I do like the LEM trigger but Sigs SRT and DAK triggers are better IMHO. I also tend not to care much for DAO guns so that in itself rules out the LEM or DAK Triggers for my taste. H&K just never sparked anything in me that made me want one. So for me if Im gonna spend 1k+ on a pistol it will be another Sig or another quality 1911.

Just my :twocents:.

Now if someone gave me a MK23 I wouldnt complain. ;)

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    P7 M13 X 2
    P7 M8 X3
    P7 X4
    HK45 X2
    HK45c X2
    P30 X2 40
    P2000 .357 sig
    P2000 sk .357 sig
    USP 9mm
    USP 40 x2 OD Combat Competition & blued Combat Competition
    USP 45 OD
    USP 45 Tactical OD
    USPc 40 SS
    USP Expert 9mm

All LEM except the P7's & Expert

Last edited:

Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    Contradicting my name, I only have two HK pistols, a full size USP .45 and a USPc .40/.357sig with LEM trigger. I actually own more Sigs (and carry Sig too). But I do love my HK.

Top Bottom