• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • n9iui

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've been looking forward to the 1500 for weeks, thinking it was this-coming weekend (22, 23, 24th). A friend today clued me in to the fact that it was last weekend. @#$%&@!! I'd swear I saw the dates above; did they change the dates at the last minute, or am I just stupid?
    I was looking for another ammo can, some .380 ammo, and was considering a nice Gerber or similar assisted folding knife. Plus, I always look around for a good deal on another handgun or a 12 GA I can turn to home defense use.
    I really like the 870 one poster in another thread got and made into a really sharp tactical weapon!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I've been looking forward to the 1500 for weeks, thinking it was this-coming weekend (22, 23, 24th). A friend today clued me in to the fact that it was last weekend. @#$%&@!! I'd swear I saw the dates above; did they change the dates at the last minute, or am I just stupid?
    I was looking for another ammo can, some .380 ammo, and was considering a nice Gerber or similar assisted folding knife. Plus, I always look around for a good deal on another handgun or a 12 GA I can turn to home defense use.
    I really like the 870 one poster in another thread got and made into a really sharp tactical weapon!

This one?

viewFile.html

If so, you know everything is for sale right.:twocents:

I've missed it before and I live 10 mins away.:dunno:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I've been looking forward to the 1500 for weeks, thinking it was this-coming weekend (22, 23, 24th). A friend today clued me in to the fact that it was last weekend. @#$%&@!!

Listen to the force young skywalker...

I mean:

Listen to the internet young n9iui...

n9iui

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    it was PACKED and a bunch of cars got broken into. Other than availability of ammo, and somewhat lower gun prices, you didn't miss much.:ar15:

I know, and i do still go to the local gun shops. However, there's nothing else like going table-to-table looking at stuff, knowing that there's THOUSANDS of different guns and other stuff there and you just never know what you'll find. As much as I like them, I know of no local gun shop that can offer that same excitement.

Top Bottom