• ...and so much more!
  • INGO and beards?

• Total voters

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I started going full beard in winter when I got my outdoor wood burner. It never gets unruly, I singe off the left side a couple times each winter and trim up the right side to match. Oh, and like driving in the snow, it makes you run a chainsaw better.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Usually well trimmed Van Dyke. A few years ago, cleaned up beard. When I was younger, Soul Patch.

One time this:
    images

And one time this:
    tEGmb.jpg

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I've sported a 'stache for decades now. BUT...as I've gotten OLD I have grown the full and trimmed beard to hide the "old man's turkey neck". I hate getting old. OH, the beard is white as can be along with what hair I have left on my head!!!

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Oh, and like driving in the snow, it makes you run a chainsaw better.

True, true. And once you reach epic beardliness, achieved by only a few, you don't even NEED a chainsaw anymore. The trees just fall down out of respect for the true master of the forest.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    anybody participating in no-shave November?

I will. It won't be pretty, I'm sure, as there's enough genetically to keep me from getting full-on lumberjack quality. But, what the hell. Gotta shave tomorrow for a funeral, and a clean-up on Sunday for my wife's birthday, but after Sunday, I'll put the razor away for a month (or more).

Anybody else in?

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I will. It won't be pretty, I'm sure, as there's enough genetically to keep me from getting full-on lumberjack quality. But, what the hell. Gotta shave tomorrow for a funeral, and a clean-up on Sunday for my wife's birthday, but after Sunday, I'll put the razor away for a month (or more).

Anybody else in?

I'm gonna do it, I'm curious to how long it will grow...my last shave is the day before nov 1

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011

Anybody else in?

This is a step in the right direction, you November growers, but your beard will sense your lack of commitment and will refuse to grow to its full potential under such conditions. It's only when you COMMIT, when you stop kneeling to the excess estrogen in your home or your body, when you allow the testosterone to run free, when you accept your role as keeper of a beard... THEN you'll see the magic happen.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    This is a step in the right direction, you November growers, but your beard will sense your lack of commitment and will refuse to grow to its full potential under such conditions. It's only when you COMMIT, when you stop kneeling to the excess estrogen in your home or your body, when you allow the testosterone to run free, when you accept your role as keeper of a beard... THEN you'll see the magic happen.

Yea...that never happened here

Top Bottom