• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    Hey I have a quick question how do you tell a fake Leupold scope apart from a real one? is there anyway you can tell, any different markings or font?
    I know these fakes have been circulating on Ebay and I hope none are at the 1500 but...

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Hey I have a quick question how do you tell a fake Leupold scope apart from a real one? is there anyway you can tell, any different markings or font?
    I know these fakes have been circulating on Ebay and I hope none are at the 1500 but...

There are some good fakes out there. Never seen a fake have the specs on the Rim. Saw them with Same serial number system. I've bought 3 ,paid top dollar at the time, but bought them all from the Supply store that has been in business for years. Best thing you can do is probibly google the diff in fake and real. Good luck to ya. If price is to good to be true. well you know the rest. Used sell for as much as new usually.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Leupold employs serial number tracking for all its riflescopes, so if a customer finds a scope that is suspect, he or she can simply write down the serial number and call 1-800-LEUPOLD to confirm if it is indeed authentic.

Top Bottom