• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    So today was BEAUTIFUL! I got off work, my daughter wanted to play in her moon-jump/jumphouse/whatever you want to call it... So I got it out and also got out a table and cleaned a couple rifles. Oh yeah and I fired up the grill for some bbq pork steaks!

How did you get out and enjoy the weather?

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    I spent most of the day packing up my garage and getting ready to move in a couple of weeks. :rockwoot: Took my lab out for some good exercise with a training dummy. Then we wrapped up the day by grilling out. This weather is crazy and today was more like May then March.

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    I started out the day going to get groceries for the wife, she had to work today. Then I took the bike out for about a 30 mile ride. Finished up by watching the cup race.

Brushscrubber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Fixed breakfast for my wife this morning, then we headed out to the Indianapolis Flower and Patio Show to get ideas for the backyard. Really liked the idea of putting a tap in the outdoor bar that we saw many "builders" had. Then came home, sat in a lawn chair and stared stupidly at the backyard trying to get ideas. Nice relaxing day.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    My wife and I and some friends from Church went shooting. My wife helped one guys wife shoot for the first time. The other lady was real nervous at first but ended up having a great time and trying multiple guns before going home.
    The husband was very appreciative :)
    Weather was great, it was a good day.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    I wish I had the opportunity to spend the day outside, however I had to work...:xmad: Indoors 12hr/Surgery!
    I hope everyone at least got the chance to enjoy this beautiful day!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Spent it (mostly) indoors. The wife and I took the boy to see LEGO "Brickworld" at the Convention Center. It was WAY cool. Did get in some walking around downtown, though.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Woke up with the GF, came home, messed around some, took a nap, then took the pupster (meth lab) over to the park and met the GF & her son for some playtime. Trillian (puppy) terrorized some small children and tried to escape when I got her home. Pretty good day overall.

f63b2064-9e85-4f68-8308-dcc6914c1f82.jpg

irishhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Mooresville
    Cut wood , split wood, killed a few moles , drank a few beers , set up a blind for turkey season , we had a sitter today so wife and I had a nice day planning on a nice evening - cigar + single malt = win

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    Sheesh....i gutted my bathroom down to studs and started over, i'll post pics at some point.
    So much for being outside on this beautiful day.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Spent 3-4 hours at the range today. A friend of mine just picked up an M4 and I just bought an M57 from a fellow INGO'er. My father, nephew, friend and my fiancee all had a good time.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Made breakfast for my "girls" this morning.

Then spent a good part of the day starting to tear out my old/existing deck. Need to spend a few more evenings on it, and then start the new decking in a few weeks. Took my wife and daughter out to Cox's to start on some garden stuff, and then to dinner.

No shooting, but my wife was bugging me about finally buying my new handgun, and restocking ammo. Anyone have a Kahr PM40 for sale? :D

NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    Went to church with the family this morning... Took my son and one of his friends to Midwest Range in Elkhart to perforate some paper.:ar15: OC'ed to Walmart to replace the projectiles used to perforate said paper, and picked up some groceries on the way home.

Maybe I was supposed to just get the groceries...:dunno:

Overall great day...

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Made banana pancakes and eggs for everyone this morning. We we all went for a couple mile hike. Did some yard work. Fired up the grill for italian sausages with peppers & onions. Bracketology with a little bourbon and now Walking Dead.

:rockwoot:

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Ran around the neighborhood in the morning, sold my handgun, hiked at Fort Harrison, smoke a cigar on the deck in the afternoon.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Went to church and experienced another wonderful service. Headed out to Martinsville with Singlesix and shot .308 and .223, along with some .22 LRs. Had an awesome time! All we needed was a dueling tree.

Top Bottom