Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Dates

We want to offer the lowlight course again but have not set up a date for it specifically. We have to make more arrangements that normal at RCC to shoot at night. But it was well received by those who attended last week, and we plan to make it even better the next time around.

We are going to have Force on Force on Feb. 27 at RCC, would you be interested in that? The will be a guest instructor running this class. Rhino should be making an announcement soon.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    mettle ... the Force on Force class we'll be offering will be presented by Glock21, who is a DTI associate instructor (John Farnam's group). They have a lot of experience with force on force scenarios with private citizens, law enforcement, and military. The emphasis will be on decision making and how to actually protect yourself more so than an airsoft battle.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    We want to offer the lowlight course again but have not set up a date for it specifically. We have to make more arrangements that normal at RCC to shoot at night. But it was well received by those who attended last week, and we plan to make it even better the next time around.

We are going to have Force on Force on Feb. 27 at RCC, would you be interested in that? The will be a guest instructor running this class. Rhino should be making an announcement soon.

Coach, please keep me posted on this as I would be interested.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County

Keep me in the loop on this one I will start begging for vacation soon:D

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    mettle ... the Force on Force class we'll be offering will be presented by Glock21, who is a DTI associate instructor (John Farnam's group). They have a lot of experience with force on force scenarios with private citizens, law enforcement, and military. The emphasis will be on decision making and how to actually protect yourself more so than an airsoft battle.

I'd like to know when and if you get the date nailed down for the 27. The sooner the better!

Top Bottom