• ...and so much more!
  • GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    House burglary Update

[/COLOR]y neighbor a Delaware county deputy informed me tonight a house was robbed literally a stones through from the house. The rif raf from Muncie is trying their hand in the sticks. I just hope he doesn't walk into our house if the large Akita doesn't get him the rest of the house is protected by my friends smith, Wesson, mossberg, RRA, marlin, cz, Remington, and kel-tec. If they still make past them either the 20lb shiba or cat will get um.

So once again some low life scum taking from others this morning. This time friends of ours maybe a mile from the last break in. Got away with a small safe, computer, and some guns pasted down from his dad. All happened in 20 minutes this morning. What a rotten piece of low life trash to steal from someone else instead of working for it. If you live near Praiie Creek east Muncie be aware.

Last edited:

addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    Reading stuff like this further increases my paranoia. I refuse to sleep without a handgun and a flashlight on the headboard. Plus the ol' 500 is loaded and chambered with 00 in the closet.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Reading stuff like this further increases my paranoia. I refuse to sleep without a handgun and a flashlight on the headboard. Plus the ol' 500 is loaded and chambered with 00 in the closet.

Don't be paranoid, just ready. Criminal aggression is caused by a mineral deficiency, specifically that of lead. Cure the lead deficiency and the aggression stops.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I do not sleep without my handgun right there. Being old however has me a a disadvantage as my hearing isn't what it used to be. I am always afraid of some one breaking in and getting to me before I know it. Need to install an alarm system I guess or get a really noisy dog.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I do not sleep without my handgun right there. Being old however has me a a disadvantage as my hearing isn't what it used to be. I am always afraid of some one breaking in and getting to me before I know it. Need to install an alarm system I guess or get a really noisy dog.

I have the same issue. I would like to have a dog but I am gone so much I don't think it would be fair to the dog. Still mulling it over.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I just hope he doesn't walk into our house if the large Akita doesn't get him the rest of the house is protected by my friends smith, Wesson, mossberg, RRA, marlin, cz, Remington, and kel-tec. If they still make past them either the 20lb shiba or cat will get um.

Sounds like you have a posse. :)

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    My neighbor a Delaware county deputy informed me tonight a house was robbed literally a stones through from the house. The rif raf from Muncie is trying their hand in the sticks. I just hope he doesn't walk into our house if the large Akita doesn't get him the rest of the house is protected by my friends smith, Wesson, mossberg, RRA, marlin, cz, Remington, and kel-tec. If they still make past them either the 20lb shiba or cat will get um.

Thanks for sharing all the goodies you have stored inside... when is your next veterinarian appointment?

Ridgeman4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Middletown
    My home was broken into last year while we were away. The police never didnt much to try to find the criminal.

So, needless to say I still have revenge aggression that rears its ugly head. I'm thinking that maybe I'll bring my 'friends' over and the 2 of us can sit and wait to catch someone at your house. I'm sure that between the two of us we can stop just about anything!

GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    My home was broken into last year while we were away. The police never didnt much to try to find the criminal.

So, needless to say I still have revenge aggression that rears its ugly head. I'm thinking that maybe I'll bring my 'friends' over and the 2 of us can sit and wait to catch someone at your house. I'm sure that between the two of us we can stop just about anything!

Come on over :rockwoot:

VidGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    Muncie
    We had a string of break-ins on the NW side of Muncie, but I thought they caught the bozos doing it. Probably out on bail, knowing our system in Delaware County.

Luckily I have a 4 stage alarm system. 3 small dogs that bark at most anything, and then 1 big dog that makes noise only when something really is up. People stop when they hear him!

That should give me enough warning to take any action necessary.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom