Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Located in Irvington (east side Indy).

1979 Hondamatic CM400

evNAy.jpg

Has original tool kit and manual in seat compartment. Also comes with Clymer manual. This not a basket case, it is complete minus battery.

Will need: battery, rear brake, and a splash of fuel. We can jump start it if you come to buy it. It should get new tires before you try to take it anywhere. But it will need to be trailered home. $400.00

Skyhawk small engine kit for a bike frame

SOLD
    I don't know what displacement this is, but it looks very similar to this in the link: GRUBEE SkyHawk GT2B 48cc (Black Finish) Bike Engine Kit - Wholesale GRUBEE SkyHawk GT2B 48cc (Black Finish) Bike Engine Kits

I've never put this on a bike. I found the manual and diagrams - not extremely detailed, but they're helpful to have. It has never been fired up. $100.00 SOLD**EDIT**to answer the post below: there are no cut wires in this kit. I'll attempt to put up better pictures**

18v kit (drill, light, reciprocating saw, circular saw, and charger. No Batteries) + 14v drill with 2 barely living batteries and charger. All SOLD

These are the previous generation style batteries and only found online NOT the new style batteries. Well cared for tools in great shape, batteries changed over to new style and I went to another brand. $50.00 SOLD

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom