Honda 360 almost done and ready to get on the road!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Finally had time to get a old bike back to life.. Honda 360 that only has 8300 miles looks OK.. Hope to hit the road this weekend. Picking up another one soon too, not sure but one of them I am going to make into a cafe style . I like the old bikes stock so it will be a mild customization.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Cool. I had some good times with a CB750 back in the days. I like those old bikes. The Kawasaki KZ's were cool too.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Picked the other one up its a 360T. Really parts only..but I've started taking both apart and making 1.. Both are 1974's. Same guy I got the 360t has a 1964 CL160 twin... I have room for it, I've always had kawi's and Yamaha's, time for some Honda's. Posting pics soon.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Finally had time to get a old bike back to life.. Honda 360 that only has 8300 miles looks OK.. Hope to hit the road this weekend. Picking up another one soon too, not sure but one of them I am going to make into a cafe style . I like the old bikes stock so it will be a mild customization.

And it looks like the Indiana weather knows you want to ride a bike...10 degrees cooler today with a chance of rain...bah!

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    One of favorites.. Love the street tracker kits they make for xs650. Did you replace it with another bike?

This was my third childhood. '65 Honda Dream 150, '71 Yamaha 250, '80 Honda 750 Super sport, and in 2008, the XS 650. Sold it to a guy whose gonna fix it up. For me no more bikes (I think)....

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Well it did not work out to go on a ride.. somewhere I lost spark and trying to find out where.
    cb360_zps4sqkkmx3.jpg

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    It's been years since this one ran.. Found so many little issues..wonder it ran at all. . mostly carbs and wiring. Thank goodness for the parts bike.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm a Yamaha guy:

Before:

attachment.php

After:

attachment.php

The use of flatter "Euro" bars and sliding the legs u through the triple clamps 3/4" gave a better stance. It now has triumph style bar-end mirrors.

bucktowner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    bloomington
    My first motorcycle was a 1975 Honda CB360T. Back then, in the late eighties, you could actually get your motorcycle permit BEFORE you qualified to get your regular driving permit. I think the age was fourteen or fifteen, maybe? Anyways, I was riding that old Honda to school and all my buddies were still riding the bus. Man, I rode the wheels off that thing. It was my first taste of freedom.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Finally had enough time to work on the bike.. Got it fired up and running. Rode it up and down the road a few times. What fun, only got to third gear..just taking it easy. Now time to start hunting for parts. Just bought a single seat and waiting on it to get here.
    Funny thing is that my wife has taken a fancy to it.. Excited about teaching her to ride!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Finally had enough time to work on the bike.. Got it fired up and running. Rode it up and down the road a few times. What fun, only got to third gear..just taking it easy. Now time to start hunting for parts. Just bought a single seat and waiting on it to get here.
    Funny thing is that my wife has taken a fancy to it.. Excited about teaching her to ride!
    You need to check out Adventure Rider.

Top Bottom