• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    "The homeowner called us after this burglar alarm went off and we responded to a break-in in progress, so it appears at this time that that is what was going on. There was a home invasion and he was protecting his property," says Officer Carey Klain, with LMPD.

Gotta love the Officers take on this! +1 for him and +10 for the homeowner with a head shot:rockwoot:

caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    button-icon-headshot-art-280.gif

Boom! Headshot!

Glad to hear the homeowner is ok and hope the po-leece find the second baddie.

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    The way this should be looked at.
    If you believe in God, then you believe in the devil. Then you must believe in good and evil. Then you know that God could not change the devils mind, he will always be evil and God threw the devil out of Heaven. Today there is still good and evil. The evil must be sent to hell and let the devil deal with them. The kid was evil when he tried to steal from his fellow man. Thus he got what he deserved. End of story

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I'd like to take this as an opportunity to point out that head shot does not equal dead.

Happens all the time. It looks ugly. It bleeds alot. But they live. Often.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    One more thug off the street. good for the home owner, i pray that he is not the type to feel bad about it later on. Messages need to be sent to the criminals in this country, homeowners are not gonna take it anymore, we sill shoot back, we will not wait helplessly for the police to show up.

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    True

I'd like to take this as an opportunity to point out that head shot does not equal dead.

Happens all the time. It looks ugly. It bleeds alot. But they live. Often.

There is a case where a gangbanger was shot directly in the forehead at a range of less than 10 feet. The thug was unharmed. The case made national news because it was an important medical ethics case. The district attorney wanted to force the thug to have the bullet removed from the front of his skull for ballistics matching because they could have then charged the thug with multiple crimes including attempted murder of the man who shot him. The court ruled that they could not force the man to have a legal procedure, as I recall, so the 9mm stays right where it stopped.

Terry

ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    turnandshoot4
    "I'd like to take this as an opportunity to point out that head shot does not equal dead.
    Happens all the time. It looks ugly. It bleeds alot. But they live. Often."

According to MANswers (lol) 95% of head shots are deadly. Can't say I hear of people living through head shots all the time either:twocents:.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My only gripe about this story is that they refer to the scumbag as a teen or teenager.

"A normally quiet neighborhood is shaken by a flurry of bullets that left a teenager fighting for his life."

It should read "A normally quiet neighborhood is shaken when a homeowner is forced to defend his family against an armed intruder".

shooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    I wish it would have read 2 shot after attempted home invasion.... Its too bad the other got away.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    My only gripe about this story is that they refer to the scumbag as a teen or teenager.

"A normally quiet neighborhood is shaken by a flurry of bullets that left a teenager fighting for his life."

It should read "A normally quiet neighborhood is shaken when a homeowner is forced to defend his family against an armed intruder".
    You are excactly right. But the media loves the spin......don't they!

Top Bottom