• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hip shot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Earlier i posted a article about a 11 year old killing two home invaders with a shotgun. I correctly got a warning not to post articles from the moderator. ( thanks I stand corrected)

however after taking a close look at the article it did not bear a copy write stamp. Sot that got me wondering if the article was a fake. So I checked Snopes to see if It was real, they say no, However there are several similar articles of incidents that did happen.
    According to the rules I cannot post them. (which I get the reason for :):) )
    However I can post the link to Snopes so check this out
    snopes.com: Home Invasion Thwarted by 11-Year-Old Girl

Last edited:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    You can post a link to the original story if so desired, that's what most folks do. Just give a brief synopsis and then the link. No toes stepped on, info disseminated problem solved!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    You can post a link to the original story if so desired, that's what most folks do. Just give a brief synopsis and then the link. No toes stepped on, info disseminated problem solved!

Just FYI, the thread where the article was originally posted got trashed because the incident probably never happened, per Snopes. Further, there was no link to where the supposed "article" was originally published (hello red flag), and we had to remove the text, since it was not an original work of the poster. Without the text, the rest of the thread became kinda pointless. :dunno:

There are, however, a couple of other good articles about incidents that DID happen, at the Snopes link provided by the OP.

Top Bottom