• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Don't fact check holder on "single" failure ... He would make Brian Williams look like a piker by comparison.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    "The gun lobby simply won, you know?" Holder said in the interview shown Sunday on MSNBC, conducted to mark the end of his time as attorney general.

No, actually it was the American people that won in this case Eric.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    No, actually it was the American people that won in this case Eric.

The American people don't factor into these people's thinking. They aren't even part of the calculus, even though they are part of the conversation. The only thing that matters is their agenda vs the agenda of the other team. And don't expect Eric Holder to lose any sleep over Brian and Jamie either. The man is a maniacal ideologue. With any luck, his crimes will come to light, and he will pay. That won't happen, so I wish him a long and peaceful life in which he never makes a decision that has any bearing on my life again.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    The American people don't factor into these people's thinking. They aren't even part of the calculus, even though they are part of the conversation. The only thing that matters is their agenda vs the agenda of the other team. And don't expect Eric Holder to lose any sleep over Brian and Jamie either. The man is a maniacal ideologue. With any luck, his crimes will come to light, and he will pay. That won't happen, so I wish him a long and peaceful life in which he never makes a decision that has any bearing on my life again.

It's amazing how this administration demonizes the so called "gun lobby", and totally disconnects itself from the will of the American people.

Just one single failure? Could've fooled me
    Nothing but one failure after another, the worst administration in my lifetime, and perhaps in the history of our nation.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Do we forget the 90% lie that predated the disclosure of Fast and Furious by a matter of months? Holder's DoJ was running a con like only the Chicago Machine can, and it imploded on them. FnF was just one tiny cog in that plan, a cog that was never supposed to come to light. When it did, Holder's DoJ and ATF went into damage control, and hamfisted that as well. Holder's plan for gun control is a major failure of his. I don't think I'd call it "singular", but in his efforts to bamboozle the American public, he did, indeed fail.

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    "The inability to enact new gun safety laws..."

This one sentence demonstrates how unqualified Holder is to be Attorney General. If he wanted to enact new laws, he should have run for Congress.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Wow, talk about self-righteous delusion! I suppose his comments should surprise nobody, this is the liberal-elitist mind in action. Anything for the "greater good" no matter the methods used. Classic "ends justify any means" needed to accomplish the agenda.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Worst.Attorney.General.Ever.

Fast and Furious, "Nation of Cowards," and the IRS putting its foot on the neck of conservative groups, to name but three of a legion of outrages.
    This scumbag makes John Mitchell look like a choir boy by comparison.

Top Bottom