• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    is anybody watching greta van sustren? did you just see the part with her and hillary? the whole interview turned into gun control and the long and short of is that hillary wants gun bans to placate the mexicans, because in her words.

"if you are the strongest pro gun person in america you need to stop and ask yourself, ok we want those guns in our country but the country just across our border has different laws so why should we be the source of their problems? if we want to have them in our country fine thats for us to decide but the mexican police and people decided they don't want them in their country and were facilitating by our inability to stop the sale and illegal smuggling of these guns":xmad:

Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Oh Jeazzz The dem's let American companys close up shop lay off amrican workers and move lock stock and barrel over the border, and then wonder why things go wrong. And they tried to blame the gun manufacter's for crime, that did'nt work so now its our guns that is causing crime in mexico, they just dont give up!! the gun ban did nothing!!!! but cost tax payer's money, If they keep letting factory's move there no one in america will have the money to buy anything let alone suport the government, Sorry about the rant, But it sure is stupid what ever happened to for the people by the people.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I saw a similar story on the Today Show this morning.

So, the Obamanation's administration plans to go after guns using Mexico as the reason?

Give me a break. I'm with Nate. Landmines and a tall wall.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Someone leaned over right before her speech and said ....psst. excuse me, Hillary? Remember, we are against guns...OK?

Her response: huh? ugh...(drool) oh yeah, sorry...ugh... where's my Prozac?

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.
    Clinton said:
    "We (in the U.S.) can worry about what's coming north, but Mexican people are worried about what's coming south: assault weapons, bazookas, grenades."
    Bazookas and grenades? All of which were bought at gun shows, right?

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    High Voltage fence

Nate, Maybe we should try electocution first. It is easier to shut off the power than find all those mines. That's a big problem in Cambodia. stay safe

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I saw that wench talking about gun control. Also, just saw on Fox that now Holder is talking about the ban as well. They also said that 60 some odd House Dems wrote a letter to Holder saying that its a bad idea. It is a joke that they think by banning guns, the Mexicans won't be able to get them. Aren't drugs "banned"? They still get them. Just taking the guns out of the responsible Americans' hands and giving the thugs the leg up. Ridiculous.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Sure, we'll promise to stop all weapons from going there from our side when they stop all drugs and illegal immigration from their side.

But wait...it seems to me that we don't check anyone going over there, and they don't check anyone coming over here. Are we to understand that we're responsible for the drugs that come here AND the weapons that go there?

Hiding behind every double standard is an unstated single standard.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Her excuse for banning auto-weapons is because the police don't have a fighting chance against them. Here's a solution... when they bust an illegal transfer, pass em out to the next police shift. Even Steven.

It takes a genius.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I forget who had it on their radio show the other day that was discussing the guns that are now in Mexico.

A few things were that many of the weapons that are now in Mexico are Fully Automatic not Semi-Automatic. As we all know you can own FA here but it is rather expensive when you figure tax stamp and just cost of the weapon.

So these mexican gangs have newer fully automatic weapons. yes newer after 1986. so they were not available to you and me to purchase.

Past that, apparently over the past several years, the US government has sold weapons to the Mexican government. It is now rumored that those are the guns that are now on the streets of Mexico.

When these guns are siezed they have the serials for them all, however they wil not realease who they guns are tracked back to. The reason is pretty simple, becuase they did not come from our streats!

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    We must remain ever Vigilant for they will Not rest until they have taken away our 2nd Amendment. Obama campaigned on Gun Control and appointed Gun Control advocates to his Cabinet. They are just biding their time. :patriot:

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Hes right like I said in another post we need to keep them on their toes because they are on the attack to take away our rights. Notice you don’t ever see a story in the media of a person saving a life with a gun? I try not to watch too much tv because the basic message given all around is “guns are bad”. Thats what I call a government media-complex.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I forget who had it on their radio show the other day that was discussing the guns that are now in Mexico.

Past that, apparently over the past several years, the US government has sold weapons to the Mexican government. It is now rumored that those are the guns that are now on the streets of Mexico.

When these guns are siezed they have the serials for them all, however they wil not realease who they guns are tracked back to. The reason is pretty simple, becuase they did not come from our streats!

Why doesn't that surprise me in the least? Every time there's a problem that the government needs us to trade our freedom to solve, come to find out it's a government-induced problem in the first place. Kind of like this financial crisis that the government got us into and now proposes to get us out of.

Top Bottom