• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Eric Bonner, a military K9 handler, posted the following on his Facebook page. His comments have gone viral. His military working dog, "Suli," sniffs for bombs.
    "I'm not voting for Clinton . It has nothing to do with her views. It really doesn't even matter about
    all the laws she broke. It's because she actually talked to me once! Almost a sentence.
    Being a K9 handler in the military, I got to do a few details involving distinguished visitors...
    mostly Generals, DOD officials and Secretaries of Defense. I was lucky enough to pull two awesome
    details... Presidents George W. Bush and Obama.GWB looked at me and smiled, then he said,
    "Man, who'd you **** off?" Then he high-fived me and continued on. I was climbing down from
    a catwalk I had stood on for 4 hours with nothing but dust and a radio to keep me company. The radio
    died early on. It was pretty sweet. Barack Obama, as he was walking out to his plane in Turkey,
    said to me, "What the hell kind of dog is that?" in reference to Suli. One of my last details was for
    Hillary Clinton when she was Secretary of State. She was in Turkey for whatever reason. I helped
    with bomb sweeps of her DV Quarters and staff vehicles. Her only words to me were, "Get that f---ing
    dog away from me!" Then she turned to her security detail and berated them up and down about why
    that dog was in her quarters. For the next 20 minutes while I sat there waiting to be released, she laid
    into them, slamming the door in their faces when she was done. The security detail lead guy walked
    over to apologize and released me. I apologized to him for getting him in trouble. His reply was,
    "Happens every day, brother!"

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Come on.
    No one can actually buy that story, can they?

She may be evil personified. But does anyone know a professional soldier who would post that?
    Much less one who pulled those types of details?

If he turns out to exist, his career is over.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Come on.
    No one can actually buy that story, can they?

She may be evil personified. But does anyone know a professional soldier who would post that?
    Much less one who pulled those types of details?

If he turns out to exist, his career is over.
    If he is still active, it IS a career ended, and maybe UCMJ punishable, if he's out, even if true, none of her people care!

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    It's in line perfectly with every other story I've heard about her.

Exactly! If this was something we've never heard the like of before, we could be skeptical. I've been aware of her personality going back to the American Spectator article by the Arkansas troopers back in the 90's. There are overwhelming instances of this type quoted out there. I particularly liked the story about her telling military officers to serve drinks at a White House event. Look it up, plenty out there. She is a real tool like her husband but not as smooth.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Curious if the nay-sayers do so because they think the Clintons would have had him nutted or if they are supporting poor "unjustly accused" Hillary. Either way, I went to the guy's Facebook page before I posted this. It was there and I copied and pasted it from the page.

drylkuch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2016
    West Lafayette
    I have read about a lot of similar stories. The thought of having someone like that as the President of the U.S. is honestly terrifying. But on the other hand, (assuming she gets elected) if she does enough to tick off her security detail that would be the best route to a coupe that America has ever seen. I'm not sure if that is comforting or more terrifying.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yeah, one the reasons that she is not endeared to the hearts & minds of most democrats. A first class *****.

Most of us would have preferred Bernie. Or Biden. Or most republicans besides Trump Cruz or Rubio.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Curious if the nay-sayers do so because they think the Clintons would have had him nutted or if they are supporting poor "unjustly accused" Hillary. Either way, I went to the guy's Facebook page before I posted this. It was there and I copied and pasted it from the page.

im a nay sayer because presidential protection details are serious jobs for serious professionals.

I dont doubt your sincerity. Or that you found a Facebook page attributed to him.

In my VERY limited (but not zero) experience with these types of people, they don't post stuff like this on social media.

But I was surprised when a seal or two wrote a book or two. So I could be wrong. But paint me skeptical.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    im a nay sayer because presidential protection details are serious jobs for serious professionals.

I dont doubt your sincerity. Or that you found a Facebook page attributed to him.

In my VERY limited (but not zero) experience with these types of people, they don't post stuff like this on social media.

But I was surprised when a seal or two wrote a book or two. So I could be wrong. But paint me skeptical.

The proof is there that this guy was definitely a K9 handler in the Air Force, he was in Turkey in August 2009 and was interviewed by a newspaper about surgery on his dog. Hitlery was in Turkey for a meeting in March of 2009..........

Top Bottom