• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    1. Watching a guy fire a full auto Ak from the hip and the gun exploded. The expression on his face told me he thought he was dead. Round got stuck in the barrel then shot another one. :ar15:

2. Watching a blind gun dealer appraise 2 rifles that were worth over 10k. The guy simply amazed me by what he could tell just by touching them.

3. selling a gun that I had listed on here for 1300.00, I sold it there for 1,600.00:rockwoot: Just had to find the right buyer.:D

4. Paying 100.00 to join the "CLUB" so I could get a ride in there huey helicopter.:rockwoot:

5. Seeing more full auto goodness for sell in one place than I have seen my whole life.

I really dig military weapons so this has to be the best thing I have ever been to involving guns. There was some good deals on M16's and a few on HK's. THe rest of the full auto guns I dont pay much attention to, so I didnt have a price reference.

The 50 cal machine gun rents for 100.00 for 40 rounds and the M60 was 140.00 for 100 rounds.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Got called in for a job today otherwise I'd have been there... heading over tomorrow though. Weather looks excellent for a change at KCR.

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    mud is manageable

Should be pretty dusty by tomorrow, some may differ, but I'll take dust over mud any day.

Saw some ok deals, wish I could have seen the AK thing, wow!

Pretty much another creek so far, doing sub gun match tomorrow, so we'll see.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    1. Watching a guy fire a full auto Ak from the hip and the gun exploded. The expression on his face told me he thought he was dead. Round got stuck in the barrel then shot another one. :ar15:

2. Watching a blind gun dealer appraise 2 rifles that were worth over 10k. The guy simply amazed me by what he could tell just by touching them.

3. selling a gun that I had listed on here for 1300.00, I sold it there for 1,600.00:rockwoot: Just had to find the right buyer.:D

4. Paying 100.00 to join the "CLUB" so I could get a ride in there huey helicopter.:rockwoot:

5. Seeing more full auto goodness for sell in one place than I have seen my whole life.

I really dig military weapons so this has to be the best thing I have ever been to involving guns. There was some good deals on M16's and a few on HK's. THe rest of the full auto guns I dont pay much attention to, so I didnt have a price reference.

The 50 cal machine gun rents for 100.00 for 40 rounds and the M60 was 140.00 for 100 rounds.
    So you are stating on a public forum you violated ATF regulations and sold a weapon across state lines to a private individual? Well at least it wasn't me. :D:p

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Uh no but thanks for playing. The gun went to a dealer that the guy was working for.

Quit stalking me fag. :)

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Uh no but thanks for playing. The gun went to a dealer that the guy was working for.

Hey it's not me you will have to make believe you I am sure it was a legal and such...

How do you like it homo??:)

Sucks when somebody poops in your thread doesn't it?:laugh:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    U owe me a new keyboard.
    I laughed so hard i spat
    Hey Indy could you check on some prices of some parts kits for me. I know you will b e overwelmed if this is your first KCR visit, so if you dont want to bother its no big deal. If you have the chance tho Ill PM you with what im interested in:ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Samot, Im already home and dont have time to go back down there this weekend.

Let me know what your looking for and I might remember what the prices were.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Should be pretty dusty by tomorrow, some may differ, but I'll take dust over mud any day.

Saw some ok deals, wish I could have seen the AK thing, wow!

Pretty much another creek so far, doing sub gun match tomorrow, so we'll see.

The AK broke in half:D I was watching the whole thing. It was unbelievable.

They picked up the front half after it happened and stuck a rod down the barrel....yep a round was lodged in it.:n00b:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    #1 you should get neg rep for doing that utterly rediculous IBTL thing but did u mean to type IBTI ??
    #2 Why would this get "locked" ?
    The dude is coming on here giving everyone that cant be there a play by play. If anything the guy that aqused him of the " illegal" transaction should get the ol infraction :twocents: Bill ???:dunno:

In before the INFRACTION.

Profanity isn't allowed he-uh, son.

Top Bottom