• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Wired takes a look at some of the high-tech offerings from SHOT. Not sure I need a gun that requires you to wear a special watch in order to fire it and I'm almost certain I don't need Koosh bullets.

From Wired.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Uhh....did anyone notice the slogan on the "Koosh" rounds? "Quite possibley the most intelligent way to defend your family from home intruders."

It won't pennetrate skin, so how the heck is is going to do anything to defend your family? I get the whole less than lethal projectile for crowd/riot control, but sure don't get it for home defense.

You would be just as well off yelling at the intruder and throwing your wife's shower poof at him.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I can see a use for the high tech gun in law enforcement who have a much greater chance of loosing their weapon in an altercation and disabling the weapon would not allow the perp to use it against the officer.

On the other hand, I don't see how spanking your home invader with koosh bullets will do much good.

rubicon_joey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    Glock guys now can't say that everyone copies them...Interchangeable back straps...who is copying who now?:D

Top Bottom