• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hdchaplain

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Recently bought one of these little bad boys and I love it. It's got a wicked mean trigger pull since it's double action all the way and it's amazingly loud for a 22. But it's sure is fun to shoot and I wouldn't be scared to carry it in my front or back pocket for backup. :rockwoot:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I used to own one back in the 70's. I used to carry it all the time. The .22 Magnum cartridge isn't any slouch. The only trouble I had with mine is it was nickel plated and the nickel started flaking off. I sent it back and they refinished it. I never understood why nobody started producing them in stainless after High Standard went under.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Have one I picked up at a sweet-heart of a deal. Love it as a BUG for my back pocket. After seeing going rate for them at shows, I wish now I had carried it a lil better :(.

Just haven't brought myself to AOW a wallet holster for it.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Chaplain, I carried one of those as my BUG during my LEO career and still do.

You need to see if anyone is still making the hideout holster that was especially designed for it. It's wallet style and you fire the gun while it is in the holster. I can't imagine a better way to carry it.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Looked at one today at local gun store,$220.00 and it was 22Mag and blue is this about what they are going for? :draw: Though it would make a good bug gun.
    I recently saw a very nice looking blued one for sale at the LGS. They were asking $200 IIRC.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Looked at one today at local gun store,$220.00 and it was 22Mag and blue is this about what they are going for? :draw: Though it would make a good bug gun.

I was watching prices at shows (1500, Kokomo, Tipton mainly) and lowest I seen was $275 for a real beater .22lr , most .22mags were around $300-$350 (plated, not blued).

Something like this is what you're referring to Liberty?
    267405_238765446142378_3309606_n.jpg

Top Bottom