"High Capacity" Magazines Make Automatic Weapons...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just got back from the range after sending about a case of ammo downrange. I must have defective high cap mags because I couldnt ONCE get the gun to go full auto no matter what magazine I used.

Hey INGO experts, am I doing something wrong?

:laugh:

What a F-ing tool. :rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    FB_IMG_1527419695003-556536.JPG

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Fred crespo and anyone else supporting those should be led to the gallows just for not having and fn clue!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Wallowing in ignorance is a badge of honor to the anti-2A crowd. Their eyes are closed, their ears are covered and they are yelling LA-LA-LA-LA-LA to every defensive gun use, to every statistic that refutes their view, to every hypocritical example of anti-2A types with armed security. This is exactly what we are up against. These are the Tories, the 10% we'll never convince.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just got back from the range after sending about a case of ammo downrange. I must have defective high cap mags because I couldnt ONCE get the gun to go full auto no matter what magazine I used.

Hey INGO experts, am I doing something wrong?

:laugh:

What a F-ing tool. :rolleyes:

You have to place them next to an M-249 box mag with the 200 round belt. The mags must remain in contact with the SAW mag for at least 28 days. After the last day of the full moon you'll perform the "selector switch ceremony". This involves writing a very large check. :laugh:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wallowing in ignorance is a badge of honor to the anti-2A crowd. Their eyes are closed, their ears are covered and they are yelling LA-LA-LA-LA-LA to every defensive gun use, to every statistic that refutes their view, to every hypocritical example of anti-2A types with armed security. This is exactly what we are up against. These are the Tories, the 10% we'll never convince.

This provides some insight into the thinking and willfull ignorance the anti-gunners employ.

Understanding the Civilian Disarmament Mindset - The Truth About Guns

M

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    We ought to ban high capacity magazines.

You heard me, for the protection of shooters health all across this great country.

Any magazine that holds over 1,500 rounds would be just too darned heavy. You couldn't fire fast enough to reduce the damage to your poor backs.

So folks, let's come together for some common sense safety and ban all magazine of over 1,500 rounds.

Your backs will thank you!

Regards,

Doug

PS - That is only for rifle calibers. The ban for pistol cartridges should be at about 2,500 rounds. Enough is enough.;)

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    It's sad that you can be this stupid and still get elected to "represent" constituents.
    It's way worse than this clown--even though he's too stupid to handle logic 101--I recall seeing a video of a hearing where congressmen were questioning an admiral about increased spending for increased infrastructure on Guam, and some twit asked him whether there was concern about Guam CAPSIZING becuase of all the added buildings and equipment.

Speaking of "logic 101", I wonder why his staff hasn't pointed out that if "high-cap mags" function like a selector switch, then they'd already be regulated under the NFA?
    Oh, never mind, I forgot he's a politician and needs to grand-stand with meaningless legislation to his useful-idiot constituents so that they'll reelect him--and send him money too

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The body has a "self defense" mechanism. It doesn't realize how stupid the person is that's "in charge".
    Otherwise, if it did realize it, it would probably self-terminate.

Top Bottom