• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I have the opportunity to purchase a NIB Browning Hi-Power for $???. It is all black with black molded grips. It looks like a great gun, and I know people love them. It comes with box and papers and 2 mags, one is extended.

What is the going rate for these guns? I was thinking about flipping it but wanted to make sure it was worth it.

Please respond asap as I am going back to the show in a few minutes.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sounds like one of the newer versions, I don't think extended mags were any larger than thirteen in the past. Value can vary a lot on the older pistols.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    If it's a Belgium Hi Power with adj sights I've seen them in the $600-700 range, FS a little less. The guns assembled in Portagul run a little less. That's just off the top of my head though. Look on GunsAmerica real quick for an idea. I'm sure others know more than I do. HPs are excellent weapons btw.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I just looked. It looks like some HP prices have gone up since I checked last, need to crack open my safe!! But anyway good luck and let us know how is goes.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    See if Bud's has them. HPs are very good shooters for a gun designed in 1935. John Browning new his stuff.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    $650 for a NIB mkIII is probably a fair price. I don't think it is a steal or price worthy of trying to flip. MkIII is a great shooter. I have one myself. But not collectable like the blues Belgium ones.

Top Bottom