• ...and so much more!
  • iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    :popcorn: Here we go...

As with any name they have lovers and haters. I've not even laid hands on one but there are tons of people here that will be willing to give you an opinion.

I would also suggest using the search feature above...You'll find a lot about this manufacture..

AWharton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    milford.
    right on. im not really headin in that direction though with the glock. ha. ive heard good and bad. probably just people that are against them them to begin with.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    lol slab you beat me to it. they are decent guns but god they are ugly. though ppl use to say that about glocks also so who knows. i will put it this way its better than not having a handgun and like i said above they are reliable and pretty accurate as they have a fixed barrel

AWharton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    milford.
    no it is about 150. which is too cheap for me to believe ha. i might be sold on this. ill wait for some more feed back and do a little research.

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    they arent bad man. ppl will blow you * for life if you get one, but they are accurate and they dont jam up if you use decent ammo

* rules!!!! i guess its all better now. i learned my lesson

Last edited by a moderator:

AWharton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    milford.
    i could take the * if it would live up to expectations. i just want something that is accurate and dependable. and its so cheap i dont know if i could pass on it.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    yeah then who gives a * what it looks like. i am sure the bad guys are gonna tell you as they are looking down the barrel what a ugly ass gun your about to kill me with. buy it some ammo and a nice surefire to go w/ it and shoot it often and you should be set

AWharton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    milford.
    yeah then who gives a * what it looks like. i am sure the bad guys are gonna tell you as they are looking down the barrel what a ugly * gun your about to kill me with. buy it some ammo and a nice surefire to go w/ it and shoot it often and you should be set
    hahahahah. thats good. havent laughed that hard all day. thanks guys. you changed my outlook on these guns.

Top Bottom