Hi. Ive been looking at this forum for years...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SuperB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Just an introduction.. Ive been coming to this forum for years, just finally decided to register and post a little. My name is Bret, live on the northeast side of Indy, member at Atlanta CC and used to do some IDPA matches once in a while. I have been shooting for 20+ years in some form, but probably got serious about it around 2003. Ive done a fair amount of training in multiple disciplines, but lately have been pretty engaged in LR precision. I have some close friends that work in the "gun industry" so I get my hands on some pretty cool toys once in a while, so I might be able to provide a little insight on new products when folks have questions. I expect there are a bunch of guys I know already on the forum just havent connected the dots! Anyway, glad I'm finally on here officially...

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Did you say cool toys????? If your in the market for a new best friend I'm your guy :yesway:

All kidding aside... Ok mostly all kidding aside :): Welcome to the posting side of INGO :welcome:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom