• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Michael Cleveland, renowned bluegrass fiddler, is coming to this venue. From their website I gather that their usual fare falls into the headbanging music category. The site also states that they are a criminal protection zone.

I'd like to attend. Will I get searched or wanded?

SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields
    Went to see Silverada (definitely not 'headbanging') there last week. They do wand everybody prior to entry.

The Silverada show was on a Thursday night and we were able to park real close to the venue. The Michael Cleveland show is on a Monday night and you should be able to do the same.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Went to see Silverada (definitely not 'headbanging') there last week. They do wand everybody prior to entry.

The Silverada show was on a Thursday night and we were able to park real close to the venue. The Michael Cleveland show is on a Monday night and you should be able to do the same.
    I have been going to shows at the hi fi since before fountain square was hip. You will be wand searched. Your safety to and from will be fine as my drunk butt never got stomped or hassled back in the day and it deserved to be.
    The area is gentrified since then and is much safer now than back in the day. I think the ownership changed hands about 10 years ago but the bar has been around quite some time. Basic hipster bar with a few nice points other places don’t do. They let you bring in food from other local establishments, They have a special amount Of tickets they donate (or fund to donate) that go to vets. They used to have a donation area for socks for the homeless but I did not see it in the spot it used to be in last time I was at a show. ( Keller Williams April 20) ticket prices are normal for today’s shows. I think Keller Williams was 28 a ticket.

Top Bottom