• Status
    Not open for further replies.

winnymag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Birmingham UK
    Thank's all for letting me join, i think i should tell you all a little of myself. I reside in Birmingham England and i am a UK citizen. And yes very envious cos you can have pistols and we can all but dream of ownig them. Our guns have to be an overall length of 24 inches. I have a current F.A.C (Firearms Certificate) and i also do my own reloading. so once again thank you for accepting me into your foldafter all you are the master's on firearms so i think i'm in good company.
    Best regards to all J.H:yesway:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    God bless you sir, and may he watch over you when you are unable ( due to archaic gun laws) to defend yourself and yours.

You have indeed found a site filled with a wealth of information, all free for the asking.

YOU may be quite popular around here. I'm SURE other members besides myself would be interested to hear first hand about your countries laws and how they came about!

At any rate, :welcome: 2 :ingo: :patriot:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Thank's all for letting me join, i think i should tell you all a little of myself. I reside in Birmingham England and i am a UK citizen. And yes very envious cos you can have pistols and we can all but dream of ownig them. Our guns have to be an overall length of 24 inches. I have a current F.A.C (Firearms Certificate) and i also do my own reloading. so once again thank you for accepting me into your foldafter all you are the master's on firearms so i think i'm in good company.
    Best regards to all J.H:yesway:

:welcome: to INGO! We have a few here from outside the U.S. and it's great to have perspectives from the rest of the world. I hope you'll be active on the board!

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    :welcome:to:ingo:While we enjoy our freedoms and our ability to defend ourselves, You have Gordan Ramsey. Just turn him loose on the BGs and all will be well.:):

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Welcome!!! Your post is a great reminder to all of us in the U.S., and particularly Indiana, to be thankful and vigilant regarding the freedoms that we have to own and carry firearms. Indeed, the limitations set by the governments of the U.K., Canada and Australia on their respective citizens are the best reminders of all.

glockpatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Welcome winnymag to :ingo: from Covington. I too agree, your posts are going to be very informative on England's laws! :patriot:

God Bless.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Welcome!

I too look forward to hearing your unique perspective!

Although we here in the U.S. feel that our freedoms are being eroded, its a post like yours that makes me thankful for the freedoms we DO currently have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom