• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    What an egocentric selfish ******* for even running for another term. I'll never understand dictators and their lust for power. Even Julia Carson would not relinquish her seat, knowing that she had terminal cancer and missing over six months of work. If you respect the position you don't hoard it when you cannot fill it. It is so unfair to the people you represent. Venezuela could've had a normal, peaceful transition, but due to HC's lust for power, they will probably fall into civil war when he dies.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    They don't really elect do they. Dosn't the Gov just pick and say he won the election

Not true. There IS an opposition. But the media and the judges and the giveaways are all slanted HEAVILY towards Chavez. Who does THAT remind you of. Friend of mine is now an American, but came from Venezuela. Most street smart dude I've ever met. His description of the early Chavez regime sound PAINFULLY like Obama.

And we, like they, fell for it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Not true. There IS an opposition. But the media and the judges and the giveaways are all slanted HEAVILY towards Chavez. Who does THAT remind you of. Friend of mine is now an American, but came from Venezuela. Most street smart dude I've ever met. His description of the early Chavez regime sound PAINFULLY like Obama.

And we, like they, fell for it.

No surprise here. I am sure you recall that Chavez was on the short list of dictators that Obama wanted to snuggle up with.

Top Bottom