• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    I'm from Fishers, stationed at Fort Bragg. I deploy next Sunday actually, have a year there, then a year after that left and I'll be back up there. But I just bought (or at least put on layaway) a bunch of stuff so I figured I would go ahead and register.

Current Arsenal.

Got this at the end of my last deployment as a commorative piece. Para Ordnance Hi Cap 1911. Laser engraving was all included in it.

IMG_2808_600.jpg

IMG_2809_600.jpg

The%20Slide.jpg

Then I just got stupid...

I just put all this on layaway while I'm deploying. I was worried about another assault rifle ban while I'm gone so I figured I'd pick up a... uh.. few while I couild. None of these are pics of what I actually got, but just to give an idea.

FN FS2000, I was going between this and a PS90. 5.56 Nato ammo is just so much more reasonably priced.
    FNM0138mb.png

A used Romanian AK47 with a collopsable M4 Stock.
    Uploaded_633798321342940000_File.jpg

And a Rock River AR15 Lower also with an M4 Stock. Not sure what I'm gonna do for an upper, probably just a standard 5.56. Maybe a .50 cal. I dunno. Something.
    RRA_Lower1.JPG

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Welcome from New Haven, Thanks for doing what you do. My daughter just got back from Iraq in Jan. and is now in Germany. I know what you guys go through sometimes so thanks again.

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    Welcome to the Forum. I'm glad that you decided to join and thank you for your service to this country. :patriot:

That's a nice choice in weapons you have decided on. So stay safe and come back in one piece so that you can enjoy them. :ar15:

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    I also plan on picking up a Springfield 1911 TRP, a Glock 23 (for the daily carry), and Remmington 700 .308 for a long range rifle (or a Blaser Tactical 2 if I hit the lottery), probably do a .458 socom upper for the AR, and probably a regular 5.56 for the woman. That'll be my starting poing and go from there.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    :welcome: 2:ingo:
    And THANK YOU for your service to our country:patriot:
    You have the starts for a mighty fine arsenal, sooo many choices!
    Keep your head down, and don't discount being a "ground-pounder". Someone has to go in to clean up the mess! :ar15:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Welcome & get me or scutter your APO asap so we can get you going on care packages!

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Keep your head down, and don't discount being a "ground-pounder". Someone has to go in to clean up the mess! :ar15:

Oh I'm not. I know there are only 2 jobs in the Army, Infantry and Infantry support. I'm just not an inflated ego type of person... unless it comes to my car, lol.

Welcome & get me or scutter your APO asap so we can get you going on care packages!

That's awesome man, I appreciate it. They have ours for us, I just don't have it yet. I"ll give it to one of you guys this week. I leave a week from today so I'll definately give it to you before then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom