Here we go again .. And they wonder why we don't respect them ...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Come on now, a TH Indiana Officer was just murdered a couple hours ago. This is a "breaking new story" about something that happened in Louisiana 5 years ago.

It just saddens me that even hours after an Officer was murdered, some piece of garbage has to go and post this crap that happened years ago hundreds of miles away.

Although I appreciate your feelings, personal insults aren't really necessary.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Ex-cop says he helped cover up Katrina shootings - Yahoo! News

Officer gives chaotic first-hand account of Danziger shooting

Corrupt_Traffic_Cop_Cartoon_tn.jpg

bentcop.jpg
    AND IF THAT FAILS .. I'LL JUST SHOOT YOU
    Yeah, I don't trust dirty cops either...

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    I don't get it if you know a guys name good enough to know what he posted in the past and you see a title like this why open it? :dunno:

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Guys let me put this out here .... I know that I am not on the list of invites for a Christmas Party with some that read and respond on this board ... and that is cool .
    I really don't have a problem if some one calls me trash , garbage , aˆÓ‡ll or other such names ... I do have a problem , as some have seen if you try to perform clairvoyance 101 with a cloudy Crystal ball . Don't tell me what I'm thinking ... just ask if . I see it and it's a legit question ... I'll answer .. none of this are you still beating your wife ? stuff will get a response .
    If you want to attack my ideas .. that's cool , sometimes I have some real stupid thoughts and ideas as have you all .
    I do wonder if I would have made a garbage remark about a person posting here what the reaction from management would have been ..
    I do not think nor do I want them to levy anything against him .. as far as I am concerned he has every right to call me garbage and should have the opportunity to do so . I do understand that management tries to keep such things down as it can escalate out of control with the right or should I say the wrong people .

Thanks
    Duncan

thatsalllogo.gif

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Kudos for not taking the bait when called "garbage" Entirely uncalled for, and ban worthy.

There was no "bait". I posted what was on my mind. I did not post to illicit any particular response.

I also did not directly post, "Duncan you are a piece of garbage". I posted "some piece of garbage".

There are threads on this board filled with comments referring to "some people". None of those posters had been banned, and none of those posters named names of who they were actually referring to.

I am man enough to admit that I did mean to imply that Duncan was a piece of garbage for posting a thread title with pictures as such, due to the recent passing of an Indiana Officer.

I shouldn't have posted that but, at least I'm man enough to admit it and not leave it at the vague "some people" level.

If anyone wants to further discuss this issue with me, please feel free to PM me. I am going to make an effort not to post in this thread and those like it unless I really feel the need to. Nothing good can come of it for the time being.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Amazing how words on an internet forum can cut so deep but when actual abuse of our rights are being discussed, we're told to suck it up.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    There was no "bait". I posted what was on my mind. I did not post to illicit any particular response.

I also did not directly post, "Duncan you are a piece of garbage". I posted "some piece of garbage".

There are threads on this board filled with comments referring to "some people". None of those posters had been banned, and none of those posters named names of who they were actually referring to.

I am man enough to admit that I did mean to imply that Duncan was a piece of garbage for posting a thread title with pictures as such, due to the recent passing of an Indiana Officer.

I shouldn't have posted that but, at least I'm man enough to admit it and not leave it at the vague "some people" level.

If anyone wants to further discuss this issue with me, please feel free to PM me. I am going to make an effort not to post in this thread and those like it unless I really feel the need to. Nothing good can come of it for the time being.

Hey I misunderstood ... I assume others did to from the way I took their responses .. sorry ... I had a buddy call me on the phone and he took it that way to .. I know that I have typed things in a way that they came out different that what I intended ... If I misunderstood .. sorry .
    Thanks
    Duncan

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hey I misunderstood ... I assume others did to from the way I took their responses .. sorry ... I had a buddy call me on the phone and he took it that way to .. I know that I have typed things in a way that they came out different that what I intended ... If I misunderstood .. sorry .
    Thanks
    Duncan

Suggest you re-read what he said in his last post...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Suggest you re-read what he said in his last post...

LOL, I'd say so...Otherwise, it'd be very odd for someone to apologize for a misunderstanding when the person they are apologizing to admittedly called them a piece of garbage.:):

I'm also having a lot of trouble understanding why LEOs are getting upset over someone posting very recent articles when an officer of the law has just passed...They aren't related in any way, shape or form other than they criminals and victim all had a badge.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sheesh. I am so disappointed in ALL of you. After my rant the other day about thick skins, none of you busted me out on that.

I would have repped anyone who did, but now it's too late.
    I missed that one. I've just been to busy looking for an opportunity to use the word "pusillanimous" :):

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    The timing of the OP could be coincidence or it could be meant to stir the pot. As others have posted look at the OP general type of posts and decide yourself.

As I have posted many times before, there are no critics harder on a LEO that breaks the law and is found guilty than other LEO's. Case in point this very morning I will be sitting in front of the Indiana Law Enforcement's Academy Licensing Board. This morning's hearing decides weather a former LEO with my agency will be decertificated. For some reason I have been called for the defense. The defense is not going to like what I have to say. At the end of this day I can assure you that there will be one less LEO in this state.

Over the front door of the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy there is a sign that says " Let no one who enters here prove unworthy". They mean it to.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    The timing of the OP could be coincidence or it could be meant to stir the pot. As others have posted look at the OP general type of posts and decide yourself.

As I have posted many times before, there are no critics harder on a LEO that breaks the law and is found guilty than other LEO's. Case in point this very morning I will be sitting in front of the Indiana Law Enforcement's Academy Licensing Board. This morning's hearing decides weather a former LEO with my agency will be decertificated. For some reason I have been called for the defense. The defense is not going to like what I have to say. At the end of this day I can assure you that there will be one less LEO in this state.

Over the front door of the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy there is a sign that says " Let no one who enters here prove unworthy". They mean it to.

I have state my reasons in a previous post .
    Thanks
    Duncan

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton

Well if we are to use an op's previous posting as to call to his character.....I call bull**** on you testifying against any other officer....you have already stated you hold your blue brothers to a lower standard than regular citizens.....

And as far as the op posting this, at a bad time...with the officer in TH falling.......The police officers on this board dirtied that more than the op did by bringing that situation into this thread...

to the fine officer that said "some piece of garbage" no matter if you said some people, when you are directly implying that some piece of garbage goes and post this ****....it directly relates to the poster!!!!

I know I am one to bash a police officer on this board but I am very sad that we live in a society that would shoot and kill a good LEO (we have so few) but with all the dirty cop stories finally coming to light, you cant expect us not to celebrate when there is news that there will finally be justice for the people and families of crimes commited by those that sworn to protect us!!!!

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    And as far as the op posting this at a bad time...with the officer in TH falling.......The police officers on this board dirtied that more than the op did by bringing that situation into this thread...

I believe I brought that issue up first and I am not a police officer. So you can leave them out of it.

Top Bottom