• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Took a couple of friends to the range yesterday, overall it was a good time but muzzle discipline needs some work! The guy shooting my .45-70 bought his first gun on the way home; a Mosin Nagant from 111 Gun Shop.* The other guy bought a used flattop AR. I oughta get a commission!

YouTube - Kelly and Andy with guns.wmv

* I'm bummed that 111 is moving to Louisville; yesterday was their last day in Clarksville. :xmad: I bought a lot of pistols from them in the past, but now they have to compete with Bud's etc. I wish them well.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Why are they moving to Louisville? I thought they were doing good there?

I stopped going in there after Brad left, after they tried to rip a fellow off on a consignment and of course the arrest of the owner.

I know that when I drove by, there was always alot of cars there.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I don't know why they're moving; I would think rent on Hurstbourne Prkwy would be more $$, but they said it was cheaper. I'd heard the stories/facts about 111, but they've always treated me well and have great prices. My experience there has always been good.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Wow! I didn't know about them moving, I just bought a rifle in there last week, that really sucks. I agree with you about always being treated fairly in the place, never had any issues, and the guys there were always pleasant to do business with. And by the way, nice video, I was planning on going up there yesterday, but had too much to do around the house. I did however get up there this morning and did some fishing.....monumental waste of time:D

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I don't know why they're moving; I would think rent on Hurstbourne Prkwy would be more $$, but they said it was cheaper. I'd heard the stories/facts about 111, but they've always treated me well and have great prices. My experience there has always been good.

Having known the people that got screwed there first hand and first hand knowledge of some underhanded shenanigans that went on there..I would not buy from them if they were the last shop in Indiana.

There has been some illegal and crooked stuff go down there. I would not want my name on a 4473 that 111 did.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Having known the people that got screwed there first hand and first hand knowledge of some underhanded shenanigans that went on there..I would not buy from them if they were the last shop in Indiana.

There has been some illegal and crooked stuff go down there. I would not want my name on a 4473 that 111 did.

The only "facts" I know of were what was in the paper, and I agreee that B&E for pool supplies is stupid. On the other hand, it's been my experience that EVERY shop in Southern Indiana makes bashing each other a daily pass time... I take it all with a shaker of salt. But since they're closed until they re-open in Louisville, you'll naver have to worry about them being the last shop in Indiana. ;) If I'd had your experience with 111, I'd probably feel differently.

Top Bottom