• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    We moved the time up to 7 PM to make it easier for those who work. Paws Ability on West Washington in Plainfield.

Will be an interesting meeting...suturing and teas.

New members are always welcomed.
    PM me for more info.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    While I was really looking forward to finally making one of these, sadly I must play a gig with my band tonight at the Indy Motor Speedway. Sigh, maybe next time...

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Sorry I couldn't attend tonight, the Mrs. had surgery last week and I have the task of taking care of her and the kiddos by myself. Hopefully someone can fill me in.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Sorry I couldn't attend tonight, the Mrs. had surgery last week and I have the task of taking care of her and the kiddos by myself. Hopefully someone can fill me in.

Hope she is doing better...if you need anything let us know...got a ton of big kids who could help water or keep your little ones entertained.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Next 3 meetings will be January 19,2013 February 16, March 16, Will let everyone know what the topics will be once I get them firmed up...was not a big crowd tonight...but we did some planning.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Next 3 meetings will be January 19,2013 February 16, March 16, Will let everyone know what the topics will be once I get them firmed up...was not a big crowd tonight...but we did some planning.

Sorry the wife and I wasn't able to make it. I got held over due to some thefts at work and the wife ended up getting called in on her day off because two other medics called off sick.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

Mrs. Concord and I plan on being there Jan. 19th, Lord willing.

Is it targeted for 7:00 PM again?

Top Bottom