• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garand41

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Trafalgar
    Since last October I have had a nightly deposit of Busch Lite beer cans in front of my house. My first thought was that I must have made someone mad. Maybe that's the case, but, I can't imagine who or why. I picked up about 25 cans every weekend (all Busch). I had a Johnson Count Sheriff come out in January and was basically told that they can't do anything. They suggested that I sit in a lawn chair (remember, it's January) and see if I can identify the vehicle. I told the officer that if I did, I would have a shotgun across my lap and would use it. He didn't think I had a good idea on that one!
    I put a "smile for camera" (just a bluff) sign out front. It stopped them for a few weeks. Now it's started again, just about in time for the mowing season.
    I don't know what else to try. Any help on this will be appreciated.:dunno:

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Recycle. I'd consider it a donation... or set a 55gallon drum with a liner out there, perhaps they'll be courteous enough to place them in it for an easy removal.
    I'ts probably a couple kids that can be out of the eye of passerby's. Great location for smokin and drinkin out of the eyes of their parents who most likely live relatively close. Or not. CC as you investigate. I wouldn't carry the 12guage, as it does show intent and fear right off of the bat. Good luck!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Do you have a son or daughter that could have brought this on you.
    In my experience "X" boy or girl friends have deviate sense of humor. We used to get a nightly deposit in the driveway apron. Turned out to be an "X" of my sons. Once confronted the deposits stopped.

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    Put a sign out asking them to drink better beer. Wait until the empty cans are from a better beer. Hide and wait. Drink beer with them.

I don't think you want to confront them. They might poo on the side of your house

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    The choice of beer makes me think it's kids. Can't you get a truck load of the crap for like .50 or something? Why would an adult drink it if they didn't have to?

The kids are probably paying an adult an outrageous amount of money to get it for them. Kind of like how things are in the gun community. ;)

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Since last October I have had a nightly deposit of Busch Lite beer cans in front of my house. My first thought was that I must have made someone mad. Maybe that's the case, but, I can't imagine who or why. I picked up about 25 cans every weekend (all Busch). I had a Johnson Count Sheriff come out in January and was basically told that they can't do anything. They suggested that I sit in a lawn chair (remember, it's January) and see if I can identify the vehicle. I told the officer that if I did, I would have a shotgun across my lap and would use it. He didn't think I had a good idea on that one!
    I put a "smile for camera" (just a bluff) sign out front. It stopped them for a few weeks. Now it's started again, just about in time for the mowing season.
    I don't know what else to try. Any help on this will be appreciated.:dunno:
    Anyone drinking that much cheap beer will have the runs and should be easy to track.
    I try to have compassion for the stupid. Their choice of beers shows a lack of experience at least.
    IT'S THE PARENTS AND DUMBOCRATS FAULT111

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Next time, stack up the cans in a pyramid right on the road. Keep doing this indefinitely and don't move the cans. It someone knocks them down. Leave them there. Or just push them into the street. Wonder how long local authorities will stand for that.
    Then you'll probably get cited for littering of something and you can be even more pissed when you post about it.

Top Bottom