• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    So I have a really nice remington 870 express already. Setup with a nice Remington Shurshot stock. Have two barrels for it.

Last week I was able to trade another member some stuff I wasn't using for another new Shurshot stock.

Since then I have been looking at the awesome stock and my extra barrel and my OCD has kicked in. I want a second 870 in my safe.

Since remington is offering a 30.00 mail in rebate, and I have a 90.00 giftcard I though about buying a new gun. A fellow INGO member is also in with me to buy the barrel and stock off me to help reduce my cost and his needs.

Put my stock and extra barrel on it and I have another new 870 for around 100.00.

I hunt so it would allow me to have one gun setup for turkey/trap and the other HD and deer. Plus I would have an extra gun for a friend or relative to shoot with, maybe a neighbor if SHTF. And plus I would have two of my own.

What would everyone else do? I already have all other firearms i need. I hate gun OCD.

redneck919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2009
    southside
    i got bit by the 870 bug last year as well,i now have 5 of them in my safe! id say go for it why not? you could always use more guns

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    for 100 you better get one.

We were talking today at work about your go to gun if you need one that will always work. The three of us in the conversation picked or 870's!!

Right now mine is just stock. I use it for deer and birds (two different barrels) It is so accurate and works so well I hate to mod it.

I guess my only options is to get another one to turn into a HD/Tactical style.

WHRJeff

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    South Bend
    No, don't do it...fight your OCD. In order to get through this obsessed moment you should contact me and I will help take the gift card, extra barrel, and stock off your hands if necessary.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Think of you other 870. While there are other guns, it doesn't have a companion. It is telling you through telepathy to get it a friend. Don't disappoint it, run out and get it soon! You may soon discover they start reproducing. :)

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    Think of you other 870. While there are other guns, it doesn't have a companion. It is telling you through telepathy to get it a friend. Don't disappoint it, run out and get it soon! You may soon discover they start reproducing. :)

I tried that with Mossbergs, and It didn't work. If it happens with Remingtons...................WOW!!

Top Bottom