• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    I've been on a Revolver kick lately. Really like the S&W's, so that's what I've been sticking with. Here's what I've bought, all within the last two weeks. I have a problem. :):

First was a 442 No-Lock with Crimson Trace laser grips:

442Left.jpg

442Right.jpg

Next came a 686-2:

686-2Left.jpg

686-2Right.jpg

Then I got a 64-7:

64-7Left.jpg

64-7Right.jpg

And lastly a 19-5:

19-5Left.jpg

19-5Right.jpg

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Wow. I wasn't expecting the post to end with all the 'and then I got...', 'and then I got'.....:):

I've got a 686 5 that I love and I love to shoot my father in laws Trooper too!

I've had an Airweight that I did not enjoy and shoot well. I think a pistol or rifle needs sights.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Wow. I wasn't expecting the post to end with all the 'and then I got...', 'and then I got'.....:):

I've got a 686 5 that I love and I love to shoot my father in laws Trooper too!

I've had an Airweight that I did not enjoy and shoot well. I think a pistol or rifle needs sights.
    I have a 686 5 too!!! Wonderful gun. I use it in my classes and everyone loves it.

andyrping

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    My humble advice to you sir is DO NOT get a Ruger... It appears you are predisposed to the illness and a Ruger is the the speedball of revolvers.... I'm on the verge of losing the house, wife, yet-to-be-born kids and the dog. :D

Sorry for the cappy pic, had to do it fast because all seen together like that could spell BIG trouble (and that's not all of them either....) :ar15:

rugerpile.jpg

SamW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    W. Lafayette
    * DROOL *

I love my 629 and a 686 has been on my list for a LOOONG time. If HHGregg wasn't having an insane TV sale... GRRR!!!

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    My humble advice to you sir is DO NOT get a Ruger... It appears you are predisposed to the illness and a Ruger is the the speedball of revolvers.... I'm on the verge of losing the house, wife, yet-to-be-born kids and the dog. :D

Sorry for the cappy pic, had to do it fast because all seen together like that could spell BIG trouble (and that's not all of them either....) :ar15:

rugerpile.jpg

If I didn't know any better I'd say that you like stainless steel. I only have 4 revolvers and I would like to have more of them.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    As a former revolver addict, I have discovered there is only 1 cure for this dreaded affliction and that is to sell some of the infectious items off, thus removing the source of the continued re-occuring infection. Similar to an amputation to prevent gangrene from traveling into the body.

Let me be the 1st to offer my "medical assistance" by offering to remove the noxious S&W 686 with those toxic walnut grips from the treatment area. I have a biohazard containment storage area at my clinic for safe storage of such dangerous items. Mt fee for this service is negotiable. :):

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    That's not a problem!! That's a new hobby!!

Congratulations!!! Great choices.

:rockwoot:

the only cure for this type of fever is,

More REVOLVERS!

Yes, I agree 100%. More, one more, at a time is the only cure for this. Also hotrodtba do not worry about getting a Ruger. Rugers and S&W get a long just fine in the safe. :D They get a long better then the kids!

one more

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Wow! Tha's a lotta guns! After years of grudging Smith, you guys convinced me to forgive and forget, and now the 686 in my avatar is the Darling of my deer blind.... But I do love Andy's twin 101's!!

AverageMidwest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fishers
    Got a walnut grip 686 that's a twin of the one you picked up.....GREAT piece! Very accurate and very smooth, though those 125 grain .357 loads will make your hand ache after an hour or so.

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Damn thats a heck of a collections you guys got. Hopefully I will have one like that one day. I just got my first gun which is a revolver. I already got the fever lookin for my next buy. lol

clelaj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indy - North
    Ya gotta love revolvers! I will never be separated from my 19-4. Only cure is to buy another one in the evening and call me in the morning.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    Reading this has got me a little nervous. I've been looking at getting my first revolver soon. I got the addiction with semi-autos and my wife hated it. Oh well, through thick and thin right....

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I had 2. A Smith 19-4 and 19-5. Traded both to co-workers, but recently just got my 19-5 back. Revolvers are a thing of beauty.

Top Bottom