• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I've got this perfect minimalistic IWB tuckable Kydex (I think since a plastic) for my Ruger LCR 38 sp.
    It just "hangs" in the perfect place & is especially concealable.
    I'm interested in the same for others. :coffee:
    But, I don't recognize what brand it is. :scratch:

Listed below are symbols on it & I thought someone would recognize them.
    Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

rt sided.jpg

rt side by hammer.jpg
    left side by hammer.jpg
    left side by trigger.jpg

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    That was easy. :thumbsup:
    I have bought that brand before.
    I'll look it up and see what that model is called.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I'm laughing at myself. :laugh:
    I just noticed that on the back side where the hammer would be if it wasn't hammerless, I took pics of the left & right side of the Ruger "R" symbol in the middle of the bird on the gun, thinking it was a holster symbol. :lmfao:
    The moral of the story beyond simply growing some more brain cells :laugh6:, is not try posting when you've been working out in the sun with a shovel in your hands with blister burns b/c you might not be the sharpest stick in the pile. :facepalm:

vtnewbie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2019
    Vermont
    I just noticed that on the back side where the hammer would be if it wasn't hammerless, I took pics of the left & right side of the Ruger "R" symbol in the middle of the bird on the gun, thinking it was a holster symbol. :lmfao:
    The moral of the story beyond simply growing some more brain cells :laugh6:, is not try posting when you've been working out in the sun with a shovel in your hands with blister burns b/c you might not be the sharpest stick in the pile. :facepalm:
    Hey, you asked a legit question, and answering didn't cost anybody more than a couple minutes. Score that a win!

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Man o man, have I been there. And recently too. :wallbash:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm sure you have caught my mistakes multiple times. When you become perfect let me know so i can be judgmental. :D

Top Bottom