• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nickbaker76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Hello fellow Indiana gun owners, My name is Nick Baker and grew up in southern Indiana, avid gun owner and hunter since I was old enough to walk, am a 4 year regular army veteran, served 2 year long tours overseas while I was in, 1 year afghanistan and 1 year korea, I happened along this sight this morning while searching for information on Indiana gun clubs and shooting matches, I read through quit a few post and was impressed with the proffesionalism and manner in which most people conducted themselves. I think this sight will be a great tool for me to reach out to fellow gun owners and get back into the sport of compettitive shooting I used to participate in years ago. Currently I live in the Scottsburg area with my wife and her son, I am employed with the local Pepsi bottler as an electrician. If you need to know anymore about me feel free to ask. Thanks again for welcoming me to your site.

Nick Baker

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Welcome Nick,
    Check out the Shooting Sports sub forum for info on matches and such
    Many clubs are also advertisers, so they have their own forums that you can post questions.
    Glad to have you aboard and thank you for your service!

nickbaker76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Hey thanks Stschil and chocktaw2 , both for the welcoming and for the gratitude of my service, there is nothing better any veteran can receive than a simple "thank you" that being said, I may be new to this sight so bear with me as i will have to crawl before I walk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom