Not open for further replies.

Jaarthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    Hello everyone,

I am originally from Columbus, IN but I am living in West Lafayette. I go to Purdue and I'm a senior in construction management. I recently bought a Stoeger 9mm and love shooting it so far. I hope to meet some people that are interested in shooting like I am...o and I need a construction job coming up in December!! If anyone knows of anything I would greatly appreciate it! :D

-Jimmy

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    :welcome: to :ingo: from another West Laf local!

I actually live right by Triple X! I'm sure you already know about Applied Ballistics in Lafayette, but if not, you definitely should check them out! Great store & range! I always love shooting with new people, so let me know if you would like to try out some real firepower! ;) :ar15:

MrsGBuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hello! I as well go to Purdue, only I'm a nursing student. :) And I agree, Applied Ballistics is great, very clean and friendly. Great place to go shooting. I hope your enjoy it around here, INGO is great.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Hello everyone,

I am originally from Columbus, IN but I am living in West Lafayette. I go to Purdue and I'm a senior in construction management. I recently bought a Stoeger 9mm and love shooting it so far. I hope to meet some people that are interested in shooting like I am...o and I need a construction job coming up in December!! If anyone knows of anything I would greatly appreciate it! :D

-Jimmy

Welcome aboard!!!! Maybe I will see you at Applied Ballistics!!!

Jaarthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    I do go to applied ballistics. Been about ten times. If I'm there it's either Wednesday or Thursday afternoons or on the weekend. Hope to see some of you around!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom