• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PokerMack1973

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Moved to Indiana from Tennessee in Sept 2011. Looking to get back into the handgun hobby, though I never got in beyond my 1st stock gun. Taurus PT140

Currently own a Davis Industries P-380 that looks like it's never been fired. Aquired it through an inheritance. Would be willing to sell / trade.

I'd like to get into the hobby again with a Glock 9mm. 19 or 26 (19 preferred)

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :welcome: 2 :ingo: We're glad you're here!!

Just a heads up. Folks are not allowed to buy, sell or trade on here until they have a minimum of fifty quality posts. We have agreed here that we want to get to know folks before we open things up. By the time a :n00b: makes fifty posts, we have a good sense of his/her reliability and integrity. It helps us know what to expect when we enter into negotiations with him/her. I am not a moderator, and it is not my job to enforce the rules, but I thought I would alert you to this requirement. Best way to arouse the ire of the moderators is to try to sell or trade before that minimum is achieved.

My every day carry (EDC) is a Taurus 24/7 Pro but I will carry a 709 Slim when the weather get too hot for a sport coat. I have not fired a PT 140, but I know Taurus had some problems with it. I find the 709 and 740 better weapons.

I carried the Glock 26 for about a year, but finally realized it was inaccurate and poorly fitted (gap between the mag extension and the butt of the grip always left me with a blood blister on my finger after 50 rounds at the range). I found I could shoot much better with the Taurus models, so I sold the G26.

My son is going to leave a G19 with me when he leaves for the Marine OCS on Friday so I intend to compare it with my Taurus. It will be interesting to see if it is more accurate than the G26 in my hands.

Again, :welcome: 2 :ingo: and beware of the mods! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom