Not open for further replies.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Hi all; :)

I've been here for a few days and have finally taken time to get settled in with some of my statistics. I think I'm going to enjoy this local Indiana forum.
    I'm a member of more than a dozen other forums of various themes (I have many interest) but I have enjoyed firearms all of my life and like many others I have sold many that I wish I had kept.
    My interest is mostly in fine precision instruments (firearms) and precision shooting and recently I have discovered that I enjoy taking pictures of my firearms as much as I do owning and using them so I'm looking forward to posting some of my pictures here.

Have a Happy New Year all (I know, it may be tough but just hang in there).

Last edited:

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Nice. Welcome to INGO. I look forward to your pics. By your name, I think you enjoy Flightsimming, too. I was into that, but I have all but given it up for the time being to enjoy guns and shooting instead.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Hi rmcrob;

Well real world flying has gotten so expensive that I find it as much or more fun to fly X-Plane, I even made a model of my real aircraft in X-Plane so that I could stay in practice when I couldn't get to the airport and I have shared that model with many other X-Plane flyers, it's a home built KR-2.
    I just switch from one hobby to another as the mood strikes me.

Have a great day, Dan.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    :welcome:to INGO.
    My early attempts at flight sims taught me the dreaded term, "auger in.";)
    Enjoy the site!

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    Welcome to the Forum. Have you checked out Beech Grove Firearms yet? Greg is a member of this site also. Several of us have bought from him. He is located on mainstreet in the "Grove". Great service and competitive prices.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Hi all; :)

I've been here for a few days and have finally taken time to get settled in with some of my statistics. I think I'm going to enjoy this local Indiana forum.
    I'm a member of more than a dozen other forums of various themes (I have many interest) but I have enjoyed firearms all of my life and like many others I have sold many that I wish I had kept.
    My interest is mostly in fine precision instruments (firearms) and precision shooting and recently I have discovered that I enjoy taking pictures of my firearms as much as I do owning and using them so I'm looking forward to posting some of my pictures here.

Have a Happy New Year all (I know, it may be tough but just hang in there).

:welcome:

You say that you have many interests, ever kept aquarium fish?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    :welcome: to INGO! I have about 50 hours in the cockpit myself. 9/11 happened right around the time I was getting ready for my checkride and suddenly it became too expensive to continue. Alas, I'm relegated to flightsims now myself, but it just isn't the same.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    :welcome:

You say that you have many interests, ever kept aquarium fish?

Hi; Yes I have but I have graduated to outdoor ponds now and I have two, one is about 100 gallons (nursery) and the other is about 5500 gallons for my Butterfly Koa, Shewbunkins and Gold Fish variety's. I've had them about 10-12 years now. I also raise Water Lillies and a few Bullfrogs (well they raise themselves really).

Happy New Year all, Dan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom