• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PAPASHOT357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    NWI
    Hello INGO! I have been checking out the site for sometime now and finally decided to go for it and join. There is a lot of useful information and very knowledgeable members from what I have seen. I am originally from Michigan and moved to NWI about 10 years ago to be near my daughter. One marriage (another daughter) and divorce and re-engagement later here I am. I currently am the proud owner of a Springfield XD40 Service (which was my first handgun/CCW) and a Kimber Ultra CDPII (my current CCW). I have had experience with some rifle's and shotguns but currently own only the two handguns but hope to change that situation in the near future. I hope to learn a lot here and to contribute when possible. :):

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Welcome to INGO. You will find quite a variety of folks here, all supporting 2A and enjoying the various shooting sports.

bhvostal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Allen County
    :welcome: to :ingo:

~ Brian

Hello INGO! I have been checking out the site for sometime now and finally decided to go for it and join. There is a lot of useful information and very knowledgeable members from what I have seen. I am originally from Michigan and moved to NWI about 10 years ago to be near my daughter. One marriage (another daughter) and divorce and re-engagement later here I am. I currently am the proud owner of a Springfield XD40 Service (which was my first handgun/CCW) and a Kimber Ultra CDPII (my current CCW). I have had experience with some rifle's and shotguns but currently own only the two handguns but hope to change that situation in the near future. I hope to learn a lot here and to contribute when possible. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom