• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jrs2563

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Hi INGO...I'm a relatively new gun owner who likes to read what others have to say on the subject of gun ownership and the politics associated with same. I think I came to the right place. Glad to meet you all. Jim

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Welcome to INGO, northwest Indiana is pretty active... I'm sure someone will be along shortly with a bunch of links for you to events and all that good stuff... Enjoy your stay.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Welcome to the forum.

Here is a link to the NWI general post. Go ahead and jump to the end, you won't miss much. It's just us talking about NWI stuff. You might want to subscribe to it.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_..._part_4_a.html

And here is the NWI INGO group. You might want to join it. That way you can receive messages about NWI events.
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana
    We have frequent Meet & Shoots. You can find out about them in the first thread I listed, when we have them.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Howdy from rural Lowell.

Be sure to watch the EVENTS area. Members in the NWI area tend to have a lot of group meet ups.

Next Thursday we are having an Open Carry Cigar Night at the 1101 Cigar Lounge located at 1101 W Lincoln Hwy, Schererville from 6pm to 9pm. LINK => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...itar_nwi_ingo_event_at_1101_cigar_lounge.html

We are having a RANGE NIGHT at Blythe's Shooting Range in VALPO sometime in February. The event has not yet been announced, but it will be on a Friday night. They close the store to the public and open it up for our group.

We were asked by the DNR to help instruct new shooters with a Youth Day, if you can help out or are interested, please see this thread => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._2013_nwi_ingo_and_dnr_winamac_youth_day.html

From March to November we have group MEET & SHOOTS out at the Winamac shooting range. Lots of guns, typically 20 to 30 members and often 200 guns. We do a pitch in lunch and several of us bring grills for cooking. Look for threads starting in Feb or March to announce these events.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom